Trenazone questions

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
1.5 mL is the sweet spot for most, I think. 2.5 mL must be ungodly.
Agree'd. 1.5-2.5ml seems to be a standard dose. At some point after my next cycle at 2ml for 8 weeks I plan on testing the waters out on 3ml, but Ill let you all know how that works out when the time rolls around.

TheMaharaja

Awards
i did 3ml and the sides were fine/non-existent.

i ran it (i think) @ 1.5/2/2.5/3/3

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
i did 3ml and the sides were fine/non-existent.

i ran it (i think) @ 1.5/2/2.5/3/3
Yes, people have ran 3ml with no side. I suggest either sticking at a stable dosage for the duration of a cycle, or ramping up .5ml every week. A common side which is different from user to user seems to be bloating/water retention. Some people say they hold water, while others note they stray pretty dry and lean. Just goes to show how a compound can effect everyone on an indvidual level.

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
[h=2][/h]
34yr, 5'11, 180

Setting up a Helladrol cycle and wanted to add trenazone. Have run a few cycles in the past including Helladrol and Sdrol. Ran the Sdrol way too early, stocked up for the future. Here is the plan:

Health Supps, Cycle Assist 2 weeks before and all thru PCT
Helladrol: 50/75/75/100/100/100
Dermacrine: 3/3/3/3/3/3

Torem: 90/60/30/30
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1

Two questions:

With 2 transdermals, would you dose one am, one pm?
How would you dose the Hella and Tren?

Here to learn, adive is greatly appreciated​

technique88

technique88

Awards
[h=2][/h]34yr, 5'11, 180

Setting up a Helladrol cycle and wanted to add trenazone. Have run a few cycles in the past including Helladrol and Sdrol. Ran the Sdrol way too early, stocked up for the future. Here is the plan:

Health Supps, Cycle Assist 2 weeks before and all thru PCT
Helladrol: 50/75/75/100/100/100
Dermacrine: 3/3/3/3/3/3

Torem: 90/60/30/30
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1

Two questions:

With 2 transdermals, would you dose one am, one pm?
How would you dose the Hella and Tren?

Here to learn, adive is greatly appreciated
You could do two different times for application or apply in different areas at the same time. Your helladrol dosages look good as for trenazone 2mL/proved to be the best with results for me. I started at 1mL for the first couple of days and then 1.5mL until week 3 then upped it to 2mL for the final four weeks. You will really enjoy this cycle.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Hey two of my close friends have used 4ml a day . At once in the morning., spred out 1ml the day and 2ml in the morning and 2 ml post work out .
300Mg aday. Two weeks one went just dry hard vascular gains 14~ lbs in 9 weeks close to 12% bd fat

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Hey two of my close friends have used 4ml a day . At once in the morning., spred out 1ml the day and 2ml in the morning and 2 ml post work out .
300Mg aday. Two weeks one went just dry hard vascular gains 14~ lbs in 9 weeks close to 12% bd fat
Most of this was incoherent for me, but please tell me that you're friend did not run a 9 week hormone cycle...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of this was incoherent for me, but please tell me that you're friend did not run a 9 week hormone cycle...
Totally doable with trenazone, but it would be much nicer if stacked with test.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I heard a lot of bloat shows up with Trenazone.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's wrong with that?

If done wisely and prudently, I see no problems at all.

Too much bro-logic applied to cycles these days

please tell me that you're friend did not run a 9 week hormone cycle...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran a 9 week cycle....1-6 mechabol, 2-9 stanodrol

LilTank

Awards
Is trenazone a good product if prepping for a show ? I'd ran four weeks at 2-2.5.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No

While MOST say it's dry, some have reported water weight. So, it's too unpredictable for said purpose IMO

Is trenazone a good product if prepping for a show ? I'd ran four weeks at 2-2.5.

LilTank

Awards
That's what I was worried of . Messing with new substances too close to the show, figured I'd be better without .
Thanks man will have to try this off season .