0%
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
0%
Fat 0 g
0%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 25 mg **

** Daily Value not Established

Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Emulsifiers, Phospholipids, Aspartame, Natural Flavors, Artificial Colors, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
thx but i was looking to see if anyone actually thinks this will really convert to tren.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Bruce Kneller does have the patent I believe. I know the man behind Pharnagenx, Brian Rubach, is a super smart chemist. This is the same product VPX was supposed to come out with Paradrol, but never made it to the market. Brian was with VPX at the time, but VPX did not have a good source for the raws.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
why not just get the real ****..screw the precursor..get ur cows the real deal

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
IF this precursor is legit, I can think of one good reason for a tren precursor - drug testing.

According to drug clearance times thread that yellowjacket posted (RayBravo original author), fina is 5 months. IF for some reason you were subjected to more than just the normal recreational drug testing (assuming you're not an athlete and precursors are banned by your governing body) then a having some precursor lying around might save you.

~Todd

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
this is rediculous r u guys fiending so much for a new roid that u will takee this underdosed precursor..its only 6ml's =25mgs!!!! real tren isnt potent enough to do jact even at that much less a underdosed precursor

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
They must have busted their asses finding a chemical base to supply the raw material in good purity...

This compound should be interesting ;)

Chemo

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Warning: Finagenx is a lie!

check this thread in bb.com patrick arnold says it can not convert !

d piece

Awards
PA said that it is missing a double bond that your body can not put on, it must be put on in a chemical reaction. He said that IT does convert to a tren variant that is much less powerful than tren, but it wont convert to tren itself.

Honestly why get a piece of crap like this when you can make a transdermal tren from pellets?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was saying earlier, its not whats its touted to be....

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
PA said that it is missing a double bond that your body can not put on, it must be put on in a chemical reaction. He said that IT does convert to a tren variant that is much less powerful than tren, but it wont convert to tren itself.
PA is more than a little biased in this issue, although the points he made (in between rants and flames) do seem valid.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Chemo:

Is it worth a try and if so would you need like 30 ml per day?

thanks

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jetrob
Is this not just 1,4 ad? in a diol form?
Trenbolone is a 19-nor hormone, similar to nandrolone... The ingredients say 19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 25 mg...

It's crap anyway, cows need pellets! :)

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
This compound doesn not convert to Tren, but that doesn't make it worthless. If you know anything about steroid chemistry, Tren nicknamed such because of the triene (3 double bonds). This compound is a diene (like 1,4 andro) except that the bonds are at the 4th and 9th position instead of 1 and 4. Again, this doesn't make it a bad compound, just not at all a Tren precursor. There is no enzyme that converts a diene into a triene, so you can forget that arguement. So what you have is a "sort of" tren like precursor or a "compound a little like tren" precursor.

EDog

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Well, it ain't! That's the bottom line, but it might have some "Tren Like" atributes.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Here is a post for the chemist who formulates this product. Take it for what it's worth. I have 480cc's they gave me for free to post results at bb.com. They also sent me 240cc's of Ventilean and NitrogenX. These products are great so far.

Chad,
thanks for forwarding this. Let me explain the evolution of this product.
In February of this year I engaged my chemist is china to secure me the
starting material wcich they make trenbolone from. The replied with the
Esta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione ,molecule. This molecule is literally the
starting material for trenbolone and is two quick easy steps away. The only
reason trenbolone is made is to make this base molecule more bioactive,the
double bond and the alcohol addition make this base molecuel more effective.
Esta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is still very bioactive in its self and will bind
to the same receptor cites as Trenbolone. The conversion is only a very
minor minor minor minor part of its activity. This product is very
effective, we are skating the FDA for now, it is classified as a hormone
just like trenbolone, it will be banned eventually, but it this is not a
"Prohormone" it does not convert to your bodies hormones. This is a
prosteroid, your body will use this molecule just like it uses steroids.

Thanks
Brian Rubach

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. My description is far more accurate. I hate to call foul, but FOUL!!! I am not saying that it isn't a prohormone to something, but not Tren. It is DEFINITELY NOT a prosteroid. Diones of any type do not bind to the androgen receptor. The liver actually deactivates the parent back into the dione to deactivate it!

EDog

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Indeed, but still the idea of having a half-way prosteroid doesn't sit well with me, and shouldn't to those who wanna spend on it.. :)

How about a cycle of "almost"4-Hydroxytest? :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between testosterone and 1-test? It is the double bond placement (4-ene in test and 1-ene in 1-T) that makes all the difference in activity and receptor affinity. So, in the case of this "tren precursor" the MISSING double bond completely changes the affinity and MAY OR MAY NOT mimick the activity of tren. I am inclined to say that it will not present the same as tren but that is my gut instinct.

Remember bros: something as small as a double bond placement drastically changes the action of the compound. Once again, compare the differences between testosterone and 1-test.

Chemo

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This compund definetly does have some promising qualities. It definetly is not a tren precursor. They do use it to manufacture tren, but manufacturing tren from this in a lab and putting this in your body are two entirely different things. On paper it looks like a weaker compund similar to tren. We will have to see.