Tren A Cycle with Very Low HDL Cholesterol

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
I’m in the middle of a Tren A/Test C cycle and just finished a starter cycle of Anadrol. My doctor called with my blood results and said I have extremely low cholesterol (it’s at 11 but should be in the 30-50s range at least) but specifically HDL cholesterol. Has anyone had experience with this? If you have, is there a way to get it back to a not so low level? I’m sure the best way is to just stop the cycle but I’m only half way through and already invested in it and I’d hate to give it all up if there’s a way to correct it. Any advice will help. Thanks.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re on tren A... which is known to affect cholesterol ALOT while in cycle... and you’ve just finished an anadrol kicker... which is one of the harshest oral there is. Pretty normal that your cholesterol is ****. Most people would take health natural supps and keep going while accepting the risks or discontinue if the risks are not worth it for you. Ain’t no coming back from these levels until you stop tho. Getting on a stack of supps might help a little but I won’t get back in range until you’re several weeks off.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m in the middle of a Tren A/Test C cycle and just finished a starter cycle of Anadrol. My doctor called with my blood results and said I have extremely low cholesterol (it’s at 11 but should be in the 30-50s range at least) but specifically HDL cholesterol. Has anyone had experience with this? If you have, is there a way to get it back to a not so low level? I’m sure the best way is to just stop the cycle but I’m only half way through and already invested in it and I’d hate to give it all up if there’s a way to correct it. Any advice will help. Thanks.
Your not going to be able to fix your cholesterol while on steroids with maybe the exception of just using testosterone at a low dose like less then 400mg and even then it's unlikely. There's definitely no supplements that are going to put you back in range while you're running tren.

And just so you know, having chronically low can be just as bad as high. Increased risks of stroke and brain hemorrhages are associated with chronically low cholesterol levels for extended periods of time. I'm not saying that's going to happen but I wouldn't want to find out. I would definitely pull the plug on the tren, and either drop to a real trt dose like 150mg or come off completely. Fix your health markers, spend a couple months with everything being healthy and try a milder approach to cycles in the future because it's most likely going to be a repeat issue

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
You’re on tren A... which is known to affect cholesterol ALOT while in cycle... and you’ve just finished an anadrol kicker... which is one of the harshest oral there is. Pretty normal that your cholesterol is ****. Most people would take health natural supps and keep going while accepting the risks or discontinue if the risks are not worth it for you. Ain’t no coming back from these levels until you stop tho. Getting on a stack of supps might help a little but I won’t get back in range until you’re several weeks off.
Yeah I knew the risks when I started and I know my cholesterol is screwed til I’m off cycle for a while. Just trying to see if there was anything to kinda help though. Thanks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I knew the risks when I started and I know my cholesterol is screwed til I’m off cycle for a while. Just trying to see if there was anything to kinda help though. Thanks.
If your not going to pull the tren then here's a few things that will help.

Drop simple sugars and trans fats.

increase your omega 3 fatty acids.

Increase your fiber

Do cardio, lots of it

Supplement with citrus bergamot

Take a baby aspirin daily

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm definitely not saying that's going to fix the problem but those things are all beneficial

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also curious, didn't your Dr. Have any suggestions?

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
If your not going to pull the tren then here's a few things that will help.

Drop simple sugars and trans fats.

increase your omega 3 fatty acids.

Increase your fiber

Do cardio, lots of it

Supplement with citrus bergamot

Take a baby aspirin daily
Thanks man. Yeah I know the only real way is to drop it but this kind of info helps a lot.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
I'm also curious, didn't your Dr. Have any suggestions?
My doc doesn’t know about the Tren or Anadrol but she knows I’m on TRT. She suggested sticking to the TRT dose I’m prescribed (200mg/week) instead of the 400-500 that I’m currently doing. She’s actually a nurse practitioner who specializes in mental health which is what I see her for. I have to get blood tests periodically to check my Lithium levels so that’s how she found out about the low cholesterol.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My doc doesn’t know about the Tren or Anadrol but she knows I’m on TRT. She suggested sticking to the TRT dose I’m prescribed (200mg/week) instead of the 400-500 that I’m currently doing. She’s actually a nurse practitioner who specializes in mental health which is what I see her for. I have to get blood tests periodically to check my Lithium levels so that’s how she found out about the low cholesterol.

A few other ideas to consider: garlic oil, pomegranate extract and GW. IMO running GW at 30mg while on cycle is your best bet for actually moving the needle in the right direction as far as cholesterol goes. But there’s risk in taking that as well with it being a research chem and having a small correlation with cancer. Off cycle it got my HDL within range rather quickly at 10mg, so dose accordingly at your own discretion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A few other ideas to consider: garlic oil, pomegranate extract and GW. IMO running GW at 30mg while on cycle is your best bet for actually moving the needle in the right direction as far as cholesterol goes. But there’s risk in taking that as well with it being a research chem and having a small correlation with cancer. Off cycle it got my HDL within range rather quickly at 10mg, so dose accordingly at your own discretion.
If I'm not mistaken I don't believe there's any evidence that can connect GW to cancer in humans. Pretty sure the studies were done on animals and the rodent equivalent would be a human taking like 80 mg a day.

That being said I still stick to 10 mg a day just to be safe and I like to take it before bed because it works pretty good as a GDA

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm not mistaken I don't believe there's any evidence that can connect GW to cancer in humans. Pretty sure the studies were done on animals and the rodent equivalent would be a human taking like 80 mg a day.

That being said I still stick to 10 mg a day just to be safe and I like to take it before bed because it works pretty good as a GDA
I was just referring to the rat studies, and there are no humans I’m aware of who have developed cancer as a result of ingesting cardarine. As for the doses those rats were given, I’ve heard several discrepancies. The latest info I read seems to indicate it was equivalent to 40-50mg for people, which for me is a bit worrisome. I watched my 52 yo sister suffer and die from cancer, so I’m a bit more sensitive to risks than perhaps some others. Who knows. I tend to stay at 10 or under because I get the lipid benefits at this dose. I did cycle it at 20 before and felt like a cyborg. Never got tired. It was an amazing experience.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just referring to the rat studies, and there are no humans I’m aware of who have developed cancer as a result of ingesting cardarine. As for the doses those rats were given, I’ve heard several discrepancies. The latest info I read seems to indicate it was equivalent to 40-50mg for people, which for me is a bit worrisome. I watched my 52 yo sister suffer and die from cancer, so I’m a bit more sensitive to risks than perhaps some others. Who knows. I tend to stay at 10 or under because I get the lipid benefits at this dose. I did cycle it at 20 before and felt like a cyborg. Never got tired. It was an amazing experience.
Ya, I didn't get the cardio benifits at 20mg so I stick with 10 for all the other benifits, and to make it last longer. If I got that big cardio boost I'd be more tempted to use 20. But 10 does what I need it to do. Any time I'm using a oral I throw in 10mg gw

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I added coconut oil, olive oil, and avocados while on, and now even off, cycle. My body fat is single digits pretty much year round. Forcing extra "good" fats into my diet did help significantly! I add the coconut oil to my morning oats, avocado at lunch, oil on salads, pasta, or bread anytime of day, but always before bed on cycle as I believe it helps with the night sweats. This won't fix the problem, but it certainly will help.