Transdermal Clen and female libido help?

zachamorris

Awards
Wife and I have both used clen on various cycles but we’re now interested in giving the clenviscerate trick a try for the next round.

Question is if the clen loses its CNS side effects when used transdermally does that typically also take out the libido boost that the wife gets? All of my searching on google and reddit hasn’t turned up any responses to this question so I appreciate the thoughts and info! Yes, I’m new to posting here but have been a lurker for years.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would assume some negatives would be removed due to less being done by the liver. The libido aspect might remain as it is how it effects your wife. It could just be the effect it has.

Are you using salvo as your base for the transdermal or are you getting it premade.

Use code chef for 25% off iconic Formulations and Iron Legion.

zachamorris

Awards
I would assume some negatives would be removed due to less being done by the liver. The libido aspect might remain as it is how it effects your wife. It could just be the effect it has.

Are you using salvo as your base for the transdermal or are you getting it premade.

Use code chef for 25% off iconic Formulations and Iron Legion.
Reviews of transdermal cycles are slim but I’ve seen they don’t show any of the shakiness and restlessness. She reacts to clen like a crazy person in the bedroom. Slight clit swelling and I can’t keep up. Hoping that doesn’t change. Using Eviscerate as the base for this round. Never tried salvo?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The effect may not be as acute, like she might be hornier in general but not as much of a wild woman all at once or it may not have the same effect at all but if you're really lucky she'll be crazed 24/7.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wife and I have both used clen on various cycles but we’re now interested in giving the clenviscerate trick a try for the next round.

Question is if the clen loses its CNS side effects when used transdermally does that typically also take out the libido boost that the wife gets? All of my searching on google and reddit hasn’t turned up any responses to this question so I appreciate the thoughts and info! Yes, I’m new to posting here but have been a lurker for years.
I've never heard of this before, but it sounds interesting. Clen's molecular weight is 277.19 g/mol, which is under 300 so it could be absorbed transdermally. But, I think that's kind of a weird way to go about it. If you wanted a base, I would find a transdermal yohimbine product, like Avant Labs Lipoderm and mix it with that. That way you would be hitting both the b2 and a2 receptors and you could possibly spot reduce using this method.

I've never heard about a libido boost from Clen, so I can't help you there. Right now, I'm using Albuterol, which is Clen's chemical cousin. It has the exact same effects as Clen, but doesn't have the sides and only lasts around 8 hours, so you don't have any of the insomnia or any problems since Clen's half life is something ridiculous like 34 hours.

zachamorris

Awards
I've never heard of this before, but it sounds interesting. Clen's molecular weight is 277.19 g/mol, which is under 300 so it could be absorbed transdermally. But, I think that's kind of a weird way to go about it. If you wanted a base, I would find a transdermal yohimbine product, like Avant Labs Lipoderm and mix it with that. That way you would be hitting both the b2 and a2 receptors and you could possibly spot reduce using this method.

I've never heard about a libido boost from Clen, so I can't help you there. Right now, I'm using Albuterol, which is Clen's chemical cousin. It has the exact same effects as Clen, but doesn't have the sides and only lasts around 8 hours, so you don't have any of the insomnia or any problems since Clen's half life is something ridiculous like 34 hours.

I hadn’t heard about using clen transdermal until recently. Google or search on here for “clenviscerate”. Albuterol doesn’t sit well with me. VERY shaky and light headed at the base dose.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hadn’t heard about using clen transdermal until recently. Google or search on here for “clenviscerate”. Albuterol doesn’t sit well with me. VERY shaky and light headed at the base dose.
That's unusual. What base dose were you using? You should only need around 4mg twice daily.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’ve never heard of a libido boost from clen specifically. It’s mildly anabolic which I assume is why she’s getting that from it.....but by that logic then if she ever tries var your gonna have to bring in reinforcements to keep up 🤣

zachamorris

Awards
That's unusual. What base dose were you using? You should only need around 4mg twice daily.
my first dose of 4mg in the morning wouldn’t allow me to write my own name. Caveat being I look like I have early onset Parkinson’s before I take any stims. Any additional shaking just seems outrageous.
Yeah I’ve never heard of a libido boost from clen specifically. It’s mildly anabolic which I assume is why she’s getting that from it.....but by that logic then if she ever tries var your gonna have to bring in reinforcements to keep up 🤣

she’s been on var as well. Physical changes are much better on var but a better libido boost from clen. Not sure why... var makes her a little more edgy compared to horny on clen

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
my first dose of 4mg in the morning wouldn’t allow me to write my own name. Caveat being I look like I have early onset Parkinson’s before I take any stims. Any additional shaking just seems outrageous.

she’s been on var as well. Physical changes are much better on var but a better libido boost from clen. Not sure why... var makes her a little more edgy compared to horny on clen
interesting to hear bro. Just goes to show how individual responses can be

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am available for secks back up

zachamorris

Awards
Ya.. just post the digits here and we’ll get ya squared away

Sounds like I need to do a cycle log for her run on clenviscerate?

She’s going to do cardarine/ostarine and clen 2on2off

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Make a 1:10 dilution of that eviscerate and add a drop topically to her magic button and don't worry about libido, you just created it. :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, I used to love/hate the clenviscerate!! About 8-10 years ago. It burns the belly pretty good.

zachamorris

Awards
Make a 1:10 dilution of that eviscerate and add a drop topically to her magic button and don't worry about libido, you just created it. :)
Jesus man... I’m gonna guess this is a HARD pass. I know I’m not doing this to the tip of the dick

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yikes!!!!! Definitely stimulants are fun but that would probably be quite excruciating!

She will probably still get some boost but a little less intense without the CNS getting hit as hard. I don’t remember too much of a difference when I ran it either way other than the less stress on my CNS! I didn’t do clenviserate very long though. You could always sub in a little maca to make up the difference!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Make a 50/50 mixture of Deep Heat Arthritis Cream (the one that comes in the red box) and Vic's Vapo Rub and massage it vigorously on her magic button and don't worry about libido, you just created it. :)
Boy, I am not sure I would do that, regardless of what happened ....

zachamorris

Awards
Well, anyways... the mail man dropped the packages about 10 minutes ago. The wife and I both did 20mcg with a half dollar sized portion of Eviscerate. She also popped her first ostarine/cardarine 10mg each.

I’ll update as we go. The tingly sensation isn’t bad right now by I’m about to hop on the peloton and get the sweat rolling😂

zachamorris

Awards
Well... it definitely gets hot on the skin 😂
How in the absolute hell do people do clenviscerate 2x/day?!? It was a legit 8 hours of sizzle and occasional inferno today. So that was 2 days of 20mcg of clen... next two will be 4mg of albuterol 2x/day orally

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, anyways... the mail man dropped the packages about 10 minutes ago. The wife and I both did 20mcg with a half dollar sized portion of Eviscerate. She also popped her first ostarine/cardarine 10mg each.
Interesting cycle, can you describe the sides you got from the topical Clen? Were you getting shakiness or anything similar to taking oral Clen?

I bought some Eviscerate, and I'm trying to hunt down a source for powdered Clen and I might make a Clenviserate blend to try it out.

I’ll update as we go. The tingly sensation isn’t bad right now by I’m about to hop on the peloton and get the sweat rolling😂
Oooh a Peloton! Aren't you fancy? ;)

zachamorris

Awards
Interesting cycle, can you describe the sides you got from the topical Clen? Were you getting shakiness or anything similar to taking oral Clen?

I bought some Eviscerate, and I'm trying to hunt down a source for powdered Clen and I might make a Clenviserate blend to try it out.

Oooh a Peloton! Aren't you fancy? ;)
None of the typical sides in the first two days. Pretty rough headache at the end of the day yesterday but who knows what that could be from. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old with nowhere to really run off steam. We’re only on 20mcg right now so we’ll see in a couple days when we ramp up a bit.

The peloton has been a fantastic addition to the gym. I’m a “cardio sucks” kind of guy but the classes are great to keep you locked in. 10/15/20 minute HIIT or Tabata class and you’re ready to lay down for a bit.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
None of the typical sides in the first two days. Pretty rough headache at the end of the day yesterday but who knows what that could be from. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old with nowhere to really run off steam. We’re only on 20mcg right now so we’ll see in a couple days when we ramp up a bit.

The peloton has been a fantastic addition to the gym. I’m a “cardio sucks” kind of guy but the classes are great to keep you locked in. 10/15/20 minute HIIT or Tabata class and you’re ready to lay down for a bit.
with your missus I bet your ready to lay down anytime brother 😉😜

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update:

clearly something is working😂

No sides for her. No real libido spike. But going off of her inbody test she’s making some solid major progress. Nothing like ice cream in a thong on the back deck.
I fucking hate you bro 🤣

but Na seriously it’s looking 👌

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious how the run is going for your wife? My wife wants to try it out be a bit skeptical so she wanted an update to see if she thinks she wants to give it a go!