Tracking/ORDER Question Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I emailed customer service twice on an order I placed on the 27th with no response would like a tracking # on that order thanks.
hi,

can you please pm me your order number- name and the order?

We were trying to offer tracking info but because the shipping is a flat 2.99, this is shipped w/o that information. Send the info and I will check on it

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought confirmation emails were supposed to have tracking info

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I emailed customer service twice on an order I placed on the 27th with no response would like a tracking # on that order thanks.
Did you receive email confirmation the order has been completed?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No haven't received anything yet usually I get a thank you for placing the order maybe you guys don't do that I was just wondering because I thought I seen where it was 2 to 3 days after order is placed to receive package and was told product was in stock.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
No haven't received anything yet usually I get a thank you for placing the order maybe you guys don't do that I was just wondering because I thought I seen where it was 2 to 3 days after order is placed to receive package and was told product was in stock.
If you haven't received an order confirmation the order has not been completed or shipped. Shipping is anywhere between 2 and up to 10 business days depending on where you live. We will look into it and try and have an answer for you today if possible.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Ordered on Friday, hope it ships this week! Thanks:)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
You should have it today. If not today then tomorrow.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why it asked that many times but you should know my bp at the second hour mark was 195/172/164. I don't scare easy but I think once may be enough.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Not sure why it asked that many times but you should know my bp at the second hour mark was 195/172/164. I don't scare easy but I think once may be enough.
Please do me a favor, I'd like to be part of this conversation, but I want to keep this thread clean of unrelated posts when it comes to shipping and order issues. Can you copy your post and paste it in the new Burn Xtreme thread?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Hello, can I have a tracking number, my address is an office and I am not there, need to follow up on this

Order #524

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Hello, can I have a tracking number, my address is an office and I am not there, need to follow up on this

Order #524
PM me with your name and order information please. When did you order?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.