Unanswered Topical Tren? (+Questions)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I've been researching and I've decided that after my second kid (first on the way), I want to run a tren and test cycle. I've read some feedback on topical tren being legit, but I'm only finding one iffy source. Has anyone here used, or even seen legit topical tren, or should I just hang it up?

Also, I've been looking into how to combat the cardio issues, and some people say cardarine is excellent with tren while others say it did nothing.???🤔

Watcha know?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bump. Bunch of activity on the forums.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can do topical tren if you want. You can just mix it with DMSO and apply it daily, but if you want a really good transdermal formula you can make at home, here are some very old threads from bbcom on different compounds you can buy yourself, along with a spreadsheet of how to make the very BEST transdermal that will facilitate tren being able to bypass the skin and get into your system.

Hope that helps,
SS

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can do topical tren if you want. You can just mix it with DMSO and apply it daily, but if you want a really good transdermal formula you can make at home, here are some very old threads from bbcom on different compounds you can buy yourself, along with a spreadsheet of how to make the very BEST transdermal that will facilitate tren being able to bypass the skin and get into your system.

Hope that helps,
SS
Excellent man, thanks. Didnt think about them, thought they had a rule about no discussing AAs

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excellent man, thanks. Didnt think about them, thought they had a rule about no discussing AAs
Yeah, you can't ask about AAS on bbcom anymore, but these are really really old posts back from when PHs were legal.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know of a place that has topical tren and has for a long time. And its good to go. Tried their td test, dhb and tren and all are legit af.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Predator has some good topical tren, but it's the ten prohormone I think , it works but it's kinda expensive. For the price you're better off just doing real tren.
Yeah, just get from ugl that has td tren. Real deal is great. Don't know the size of the tren ph but it should be below a certain molecular weight or it won't pass thru the epidermis. Also, anything you get from a place like Predator nutrition is not going to have DMSO in the formula and that increases absorption buy a massive percentage and is a must for all transdermals in my opinion along with other emollients that's they sometimes also leave out. For instance, the Pharma transdermal test that a doctor prescribed me was basically just a test base in alcohol and nothing else. My test levels came back and we're still fairly low for being on trt. So with the next bottle I pumped it all out into a bottle that I got from Vitamin Shoppe and added 12% DMSO and my next blood work my testosterone was almost doubled! So there's many reasons why I use the transdermal that I do. #1 being that I trust the source and helped develop the transdermal carrier system they use.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, just get from ugl that has td tren. Real deal is great. Don't know the size of the tren ph but it should be below a certain molecular weight or it won't pass thru the epidermis. Also, anything you get from a place like Predator nutrition is not going to have DMSO in the formula and that increases absorption buy a massive percentage and is a must for all transdermals in my opinion along with other emollients that's they sometimes also leave out. For instance, the Pharma transdermal test that a doctor prescribed me was basically just a test base in alcohol and nothing else. My test levels came back and we're still fairly low for being on trt. So with the next bottle I pumped it all out into a bottle that I got from Vitamin Shoppe and added 12% DMSO and my next blood work my testosterone was almost doubled! So there's many reasons why I use the transdermal that I do. #1 being that I trust the source and helped develop the transdermal carrier system they use.
I have a bottle of 99% dmso for my "horse" 😂

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back when you could order it from vet supply stores lots used it transdermal. I even remember a recipe for a tren nasal spray. Lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe search finaplix transdermal or component th. That’s the product name and lots called it that back then.