to add dbol or not

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
im looking forward to my first "real" cycle this fall, after have used transdermal ph androgens for the past year. ill have icn test enth as my base of first cycle @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks however im still 50/50% on wheter to add in dbol for the first 4 weeks at 25mg/day. more a price issue than whats best. for someone who's been in bodybuilding for a good 5 years, physique an above average one (5'9.5, 180, 11-12%), would i benefit that much from the addition of dbol at a moderate dosage of 25mg or should i stick with teh 500mg/week of enth, seperated into 2 seperate 250mg injections per week? Appreciate fellas. Sage

nkwiss

Awards
you'll get great results regardless, but with a dosage of 25mg/wk, id say itll add in the ballpark of 5 permenant pounds of muscle. It will, however, keep you from waiting 3-4 weeks for the enanth to kick in, which is quite difficult sometimes to wait for. Id say go for it, its cheap(shouldnt be over 300 bucks per 1000, mebe a little more if you dont buy in bulk), and is one of the best tested/most used steroids out there. Id even recommend doing 30mg.4 weeks, but thats your call. best of luck

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I believe ICN's have some prop in them? What was the breakdown on those bad boys?

ready2explode

Awards
No prop in ICNs...just pure test enan...

IMO hold off till your next cycle...500 mgs will do you just fine...I would, however, drop that cycle back to 10 weeks if I were you...maybe frontload it for a week or 2 then save the rest of your amps...

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure about that on the ICN's? I thought it was a blend of different tests? hmmm maybe I was not informed PROPerly :)

Bone

Awards
I personaly I WOULD add the dbol. This was my exact first cycle. Enth 500mg/wk Dbol 35mg/ED. You will be glad you used the dbol cause of the added weight it will give you in the begining, before the test kicks in :D Just my opinion though.

Peace

Bone

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
its set fellas. 500mg ICN test enth/week along with 30mg dbol for the initial 4 weeks. Mmmmm....cant wait for july to come along. Sage

Bone

Awards
Great decision. Keep your diet in check and you wont be disapointed :D

Peace

Bone

b-boy

Awards
d-bol

hey sage just a word of caution on the d-bol bro, i almost couldn't stand d-bol the 1st time taking it and will probably never take it again due to the massive pumps and water in my lower back, i could barely walk a block without my whole lower back aching, this made if very difficult to do my job, and i was miserable as all hell bro, so im not trying to scare you or nothing bro, just giving you another side of the storie..ok.....b-boy!!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Re: d-bol

hey sage just a word of caution on the d-bol bro, i almost couldn't stand d-bol the 1st time taking it and will probably never take it again due to the massive pumps and water in my lower back, i could barely walk a block without my whole lower back aching, this made if very difficult to do my job, and i was miserable as all hell bro, so im not trying to scare you or nothing bro, just giving you another side of the storie..ok.....b-boy!!
well, im a bit scared now (ha) ;) good look on the warning, ill watch out for pains and discomfort definitely. can we just forward the calender a few months fellas? Sage

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Bro..jump with dbol for 4 weeks, and split the test into two 250mg/shots a week. It will keep evels more stable.

nkwiss

Awards
if you've got enough time to still purchase things, id consider throwing some deca in with what you already have. 300-400mg/week, split up into 2 shots taken with the enanth, would be graet. No pains from the extra training, and massive muscle gains. The typical strater cycle is sust/deca/dbo, but i think enanth is a better option, so you'd have, IMO, the perfect setup. However, this would also work with JUST dbol or JUST enanth, so dont sweat it if you cant get deca. Just a thought.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
if you've got enough time to still purchase things, id consider throwing some deca in with what you already have. 300-400mg/week, split up into 2 shots taken with the enanth, would be graet. No pains from the extra training, and massive muscle gains. The typical strater cycle is sust/deca/dbo, but i think enanth is a better option, so you'd have, IMO, the perfect setup. However, this would also work with JUST dbol or JUST enanth, so dont sweat it if you cant get deca. Just a thought.
deca crossed my mind. however, this being my first use of injectable aas, i would hope/think the bread and butter combo will treat me just right (ha). i feel if i start off with a heavily stacked combo of steriods, a lesser stack in the future wouldnt lead to a progressive output. Just a thought. Start off moderate, then build up from there. Sage

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Don't bother with the deca just add more test. In the words of dan duchaine teste is best for mass. Believe me Test is the **** I have taken it at 1.5 grams a week and it is like unbelieveable.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
hhhmmm...here is the great debate ;) What to cycle with on a first time go.

IMHO, jump with the dbol for the first few weeks. Don't take excessive amounts and cause your feet to swell (I won't mention any names ;) ) but moderate doses will allow you to assess your tolerance.

Also, test is king but consider stacking with EQ...especially on a 12 week cycle.

Chemo