Thumbs up for Suppremacy

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I placed an order about late last night with Suppremacy.

Next day(less than 24h) I received a call due to a certain item being OOS due to reformulation.

The CS rep was helpful and quick to help replace the item with a comparable item I was happy with.

Appreciate the quick customer service of Suppremacy and have used them since they were nutriverse and have never had an issue.

*insert thumbs up emote* :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I placed an order about late last night with Suppremacy.

Next day(less than 24h) I received a call due to a certain item being OOS due to reformulation.

The CS rep was helpful and quick to help replace the item with a comparable item I was happy with.

Appreciate the quick customer service of Suppremacy and have used them since they were nutriverse and have never had an issue.

*insert thumbs up emote* :)

It would be more helpful to know this:
What was the original item?
What was it replaced with?

Not to rain on your positive experience but:
I'm also wondering what business would let you cart something that's not available?

I see they still have their "Halloween Special Sale" in the menu bar...
It may be just me, but I'm not going to consider ordering from them until that's gone or it's Halloween again. lol.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I'm also wondering what business would let you cart something that's not available?

It may be just me, but I'm not going to consider ordering from them until that's gone or it's Halloween again. lol.
The original item was Ignit3. I bought it because they had a special on it for the old formula for buy 2 get 1 free. $70 total for 3 bottles.

They replaced it with the new formula.

Their sales section link always has some sort of "out dated" sales holiday. I feel like its their signature thing lol. Some amazing deals to be had with them though. Always order my forskolin and Alpha Y thru them on BOGO

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I always see you bashing this site, is their a particular reason you feel the need to always comment on these threads? I understand you dont care for them and thats totally up to you not knocking you there. Whats funny is they are one of the bigger sites to get BLR product , I would think you would be trying to support them since you are a BLR rep. Atleast I think you still are, but not seeing your normal BLR signature so not sure.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Love seeing when companies respond to customer this way.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First bit of positive news for Suppremacy. Some things on the site are outdated but atleast it looks like things are getting better. Growing pains I guess. Hopefully they will have actual site reps upcoming this year.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always see you bashing this site, is their a particular reason you feel the need to always comment on these threads? I understand you dont care for them and thats totally up to you not knocking you there. Whats funny is they are one of the bigger sites to get BLR product , I would think you would be trying to support them since you are a BLR rep. Atleast I think you still are, but not seeing your normal BLR signature so not sure.
I've had a different oppinion maybe 3 times. Wait. Do you rep for them? Why do you care?
You're the guy who bashes BLR.

No signature because it's my oppinion, and I've had a bad experience or two with them in the past.

• Is there an error in my comment? Still have last years Halloween Sale up? Yes.
  • Did they delete everyone's points after 'rebranding' yet not changing their site much at all? Yes.
  • Do they often substitute products for those ordered but not in stock? Yes. Big problem with this. Show no inventory when there is none. Suggest substitutes.
I care they carry BLR, but also does SSS and a host of others.
Again, you don't like BLR. I get it. It's your oppinion. I'm allowed one as well, hence no signature.

All my best,
M

PS I would have posted this no matter if I repped BLR or not. It's not material, yet it shows I value the customer experience over loyalty to a brand that carries our product. I think that's a postiive, don't you? Or would you prefer blind loyalty over an honest oppinion?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered 5 products and only 2 of them were in stock apparently. Got a call from CS 4-5 days later to inform me. They refunded the items out of stock and just shipped my two tubs of endur3. Kind of frustrating but I did get two tubs of endur3 for 38 bucks so wasn’t about to cancel that’s as well

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've had a different oppinion maybe 3 times. Wait. Do you rep for them? Why do you care?
You're the guy who bashes BLR.

No signature because it's my oppinion, and I've had a bad experience or two with them in the past.

• Is there an error in my comment? Still have last years Halloween Sale up? Yes.
  • Did they delete everyone's points after 'rebranding' yet not changing their site much at all? Yes.
  • Do they often substitute products for those ordered but not in stock? Yes. Big problem with this. Show no inventory when there is none. Suggest substitutes.
I care they carry BLR, but also does SSS and a host of others.
Again, you don't like BLR. I get it. It's your oppinion. I'm allowed one as well, hence no signature.

All my best,
M

PS I would have posted this no matter if I repped BLR or not. It's not material, yet it shows I value the customer experience over loyalty to a brand that carries our product. I think that's a postiive, don't you? Or would you prefer blind loyalty over an honest oppinion?
First and foremost I have no issues with BLR what so ever. Please find just 1 post of me "bashing" BLR, or really any company on this site. I have called out that bigsmall guy for posting BS in thread after thread but it looks like he got the boot awhile back or finally just stopped posting.

Second I dont rep for anyone, if I did it would be in my signature that I would not turn on and off.

TBH I dont really care for you or what you post on this site. Most of the time I just gloss over your posts but every now and then you make me shake my head.

You dont like Suppremacy, totally your choice and I get it. I have seen you express in a bunch of threads. But you literally were the 1st reply in a thread titled "Thumbs up for Suppremacy" torching them. Why even bother to comment, just move on to the next thread.

Best of luck to you, if I can figure out how to not see your posts on this site I will turn that on from here on out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Annoying that they don’t update the store but have never had issues but if I buy something that says in stock and I get a replacement or refund .. I wouldn’t be happy

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Annoying that they don’t update the store but have never had issues but if I buy something that says in stock and I get a replacement or refund .. I wouldn’t be happy
Yeah this is why I stopped ordering there. Out of four products I ordered last time 2 were out of stock. They called me and let me know, refunded the items and everything but still a bit annoying. Just update the site haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah this is why I stopped ordering there. Out of four products I ordered last time 2 were out of stock. They called me and let me know, refunded the items and everything but still a bit annoying. Just update the site haha
24x7x365 days halloween lol

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Never have had an issue, and I've been ordering from them for years.

Crowbar

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered on the 6th of July a combo pack(3 items), came about a month later without 2 of the items, let them know and they resent the order around 30th of July I believe... still waiting.
Accidents happen, but still thumbs down haha

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone order recently from them? They sent out an email with some really good pre-cyber monday deals.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have some old EvoMuse products they say are in stock but I’d be shocked if they really were in stock.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have some old EvoMuse products they say are in stock but I’d be shocked if they really were in stock.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been trying to order for 2 days, tried every card I have and I keep getting this in a pink box:

Something went wrong when trying to process your payment. Please review the error message and try again:
This transaction has been declined.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been trying to order for 2 days, tried every card I have and I keep getting this in a pink box:

Something went wrong when trying to process your payment. Please review the error message and try again:
This transaction has been declined.
Sounds sketchy. I wouldn’t bother ordering if they even let you.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
their credit card processor is likely down...meaning their processor suspended their account.

This has been happening to retailers frequently for years

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
poison Supplements 14
PlateHead45 Anabolics 16
Chimaera Bulking 18
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Anabolics 0