Unanswered Thoughts on this stack of Hi Tech supps

johnnny2869

Awards
Hey All, so I did a natty stack of Mass Max XT and Alpha Max XT. It was a pretty good stack, but didn’t put on as much mass as I wanted. I did 8 weeks of the recommended dose and was on a strict diet. Only had alcohol a couple times.

I’m looking to switch over to PH’s. I haven’t did a cycle of it since 2006. The supp I took was amazing but of course you can’t find stuff like that anymore since the bans. Below is the stack Im going to take. I am hoping to blow up a little bit. I will be doing recommended dosages for 6-8 weeks.

- Hi tech Equibolin
- Hi tech Dianabol
- Hi Tech 1-Testosterone
- Blackstone Labs Gear Support during the cycle
- Blackstone Labs PCT V after the cycle

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey All, so I did a natty stack of Mass Max XT and Alpha Max XT. It was a pretty good stack, but didn’t put on as much mass as I wanted. I did 8 weeks of the recommended dose and was on a strict diet. Only had alcohol a couple times.

I’m looking to switch over to PH’s. I haven’t did a cycle of it since 2006. The supp I took was amazing but of course you can’t find stuff like that anymore since the bans. Below is the stack Im going to take. I am hoping to blow up a little bit. I will be doing recommended dosages for 6-8 weeks.

- Hi tech Equibolin
- Hi tech Dianabol
- Hi Tech 1-Testosterone
- Blackstone Labs Gear Support during the cycle
- Blackstone Labs PCT V after the cycle
What did you take in 2006?

.... And yes, you can find stuff like that still.

johnnny2869

Awards
Wow.
I bet you had good results. How were the sides?
Results were amazing in a year I put on a little over 30lbs. I did 3 cycles I think. I had some joint pain, mood swings every now and then, and I got a little bit of acne