Thoughts on this fat burner - ECY “stack”

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your thoughts on the dosage of this product?

Ephedra V. (stems) 100mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 210mg

Neuro Nexus Complex 175mg
1,5-Dimethylhexylamine (DMHA), Theobromine Anhydrous, Beta-Phenethylamine HCl

Metabolic Intensifier Matrix 75mg
Synephrine HCl, 5-HTP, Yohimbine HCl, Peppermint Extract (leaf)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally not a huge stim fan anymore. I would look for something like invictus and VI-KT which is stim free and effective.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally not a huge stim fan anymore. I would look for something like invictus and VI-KT which is stim free and effective.
I appreciate that it’s your personal opinion. I’m not stim-free at all. I get up at 3:15 am and even with almost 8 hours of sleep, I need stim. Also need a fat burning stack.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why not use Bronkaid or Primatene for ephedrine?

I do EC or eventually ECY on cuts:

25mg ephedrine
200mg caffeine
3mg YHCl

Dosage varies daily sometime ECY, some times EC, depending on what life is looking like that day.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@mpaquett I had planned on it but I can get this for free. My only worry with anything - this or an ECY/A stack - is that I don’t do fasted cardio and everything I’ve seen says eating interferes with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are your thoughts on the dosage of this product?

Ephedra V. (stems) 100mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 210mg

Neuro Nexus Complex 175mg
1,5-Dimethylhexylamine (DMHA), Theobromine Anhydrous, Beta-Phenethylamine HCl

Metabolic Intensifier Matrix 75mg
Synephrine HCl, 5-HTP, Yohimbine HCl, Peppermint Extract (leaf)
if you can get for free-go for it...I've seen worse.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@mpaquett I had planned on it but I can get this for free. My only worry with anything - this or an ECY/A stack - is that I don’t do fasted cardio and everything I’ve seen says eating interferes with it.
I’ve only heard that food and the resulting insulin response interferes with yohimbine. But if you can dose an hour or so away from meals, it’s fine.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
EC stack is way overrated in my opinion: I just saw some research referenced that showed that the REAL E/C combo only raises metabolic rate ~5%. Not very impressive. The main effect comes from simply blunting appetite, making it easier to stick to a caloric deficit.

This comports with my experience using the combo for years. It is very effective in "burning out" your nervous system and elevating cortisol like crazy! One positive though, it has been shown to increase strength during workouts: again, this comports with my experience.

Crowbar

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EC stack is way overrated in my opinion: I just saw some research referenced that showed that the REAL E/C combo only raises metabolic rate ~5%. Not very impressive. The main effect comes from simply blunting appetite, making it easier to stick to a caloric deficit.

This comports with my experience using the combo for years. It is very effective in "burning out" your nervous system and elevating cortisol like crazy! One positive though, it has been shown to increase strength during workouts: again, this comports with my experience.

Crowbar
Thanks for the input. At this point I’d welcome any appetite suppressant effect. I’m honestly hungry 24/7. And if one more person tells me “drink more water” I’m going to pee on their shoes.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why not use Bronkaid or Primatene for ephedrine?

I do EC or eventually ECY on cuts:

25mg ephedrine
200mg caffeine
3mg YHCl

Dosage varies daily sometime ECY, some times EC, depending on what life is looking like that day.
This is exactly what I do as well. I have to stay low-ish on YHCL, or I get an unsettled feeling.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input. At this point I’d welcome any appetite suppressant effect. I’m honestly hungry 24/7. And if one more person tells me “drink more water” I’m going to pee on their shoes.
I get it. Imo, appetite suppressant is the number one reason I take fat burners. Easy to stay on the plan if you’re not hungry, and the plan will work just fine as long as you stick to it.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's only with the YHCl as mentioned above. F95 is another good addition to EC in my opinion.

What is your caloric deficit like? How many meals are you eating? How much fiber are you eating?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's only with the YHCl as mentioned above. F95 is another good addition to EC in my opinion.

What is your caloric deficit like? How many meals are you eating? How much fiber are you eating?
1450 cal after 6 weeks into cut. 6 meals a day. 35g of fiber.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go for it just start slow (Low Dose) Y effects people differently ....

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1450 cal after 6 weeks into cut. 6 meals a day. 35g of fiber.
Cut your meals back to 3-5. Bigger meals should help you stay full versus constantly eating.

I've personally struggled with appetite issues for years so I turned to intermittent fasting. I've done anything and everything between 1-6 meals a day and never noticed any difference in body composition. My personal preference is 2 meals 4 hours apart, but now I stick to 3 meals spread throughout the day.

Last edited: