This Sale is NOW LIVE!!! Apex-Alchemy's Site-Wide Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale, Celebrating the Restock of Epichaos!!!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Just placed an order for 2 Arimahex, 1 Ursa Major and 1 AET-5-. I'll give the Arimahex a try and the Ursa Major and AET-50 is for wife.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just pulled the trigger on some AET 50. Just hope the scent is a bit milder than the Hyperion I ran a couple years ago. Looking forward to some stress reduction and deeper sleep.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just pulled the trigger on some AET 50. Just hope the scent is a bit milder than the Hyperion I ran a couple years ago. Looking forward to some stress reduction and deeper sleep.
Nice!

Honestly, I don't usually pay the scents much attention anymore.
But yeah, I do believe that Hyperion may smell a little stronger.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Added 2 AET 50 one for me and one for the wife.
Then thinking of doing flashpoint 2fer? How is everyone like the flashpoint this is one I haven’t run yet. Or triton have not tried this one either?
I love Flashpoint!! I just got 2 more bottles. It's a staple for leaning out for the summer for me!! Run at 3 ml/day- 2 bottles and you'll see a significant difference.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
AET-50 will give you great sleep and it makes me have vivid dreams which I like. All the Apex stuff smells good to me- like essential oils. Triton is the only one that has an unusual smell in my opinion. Not off putting but just maybe "medicinal" - I can't quit put my finger on it but it gives me great endurance.

Aeter462

Aeter462

Awards
I'd love to hear more experiences with the 6-OXO product. I've never run it, but am on TRT and not sure if the reported benefits related to hormone increases would be applicable.
Man I haven't tried 6-OXO since Patrick Arnold was selling it. I can tell yah, I remember my sex drive being unhinged when I ran it orally following a transdermal 1T/4Ad/1,4ad cycle

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Renew1 hoping you can help out with a question here re: epichaos. I have the old version (30 ml, dropper bottles) that was sealed/unopened. Never having used it not sure what the color/consistency should look like, but this looks like it crashed out of solution to me. Dropper was clogged. Sat it in a warm water bath and was able to at least draw up, but it looks like this below. Is this OK to use? Or should I toss?

Attachments

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Renew1 hoping you can help out with a question here re: epichaos. I have the old version (30 ml, dropper bottles) that was sealed/unopened. Never having used it not sure what the color/consistency should look like, but this looks like it crashed out of solution to me. Dropper was clogged. Sat it in a warm water bath and was able to at least draw up, but it looks like this below. Is this OK to use? Or should I toss?
I have several bottles that are the same color. I am sure it would still work but I am guessing a little alcohol would even yours out. was it like gelled up in the bottle or something??

Lets see if @nostrum420 can leave some input.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have several bottles that are the same color. I am sure it would still work but I am guessing a little alcohol would even yours out. was it like gelled up in the bottle or something??

Lets see if @nostrum420 can leave some input.
Best way I could describe it is like a muddy consistency? Like it wasn't fully unclumped into solution after I warmed it. There was a glob stuck in the dropper tip and I couldn't suck it up initially until after warming.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Best way I could describe it is like a muddy consistency? Like it wasn't fully unclumped into solution after I warmed it. There was a glob stuck in the dropper tip and I couldn't suck it up initially until after warming.
Unfortunately, it looks/sounds like those are past their prime.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK, just confirming then it's best to just toss out? Guess I gotta stop keeping these TDs around...
They last a Long time.
Just make sure to rotate them, next time.
So far, I haven't had any go bad.

:)

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've only had a couple go south on me and they were the old ones that I camped on for too long.

yep, as Renewzit mentioned, I rotate em now so I use the old ones first.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar