TheKratomWorx needs TEN people to review 90 GRAMS! 100% ON US!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@TheVenom

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thinks it just an automated message that the orders are in

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thinks it just an automated message that the orders are in
Bingo. Sorry guys. Working 12+ hours days this week so replying is done randomly. We have a couple of stragglers in getting me their info. I'll give them a couple more days and if I don't have it by then, they missed the bus.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bingo. Sorry guys. Working 12+ hours days this week so replying is done randomly. We have a couple of stragglers in getting me their info. I'll give them a couple more days and if I don't have it by then, they missed the bus.
Thank you sir!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks!!!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got mine too. Want to create a new thread for us to share our feedback?

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 199378

The Kratom Worx offers top-notch botanicals that meet high purity and potency standards. I'm looking for ten people that would like to review 3 different strains, 30 grams each. The first two are our pick, and the third bag is completely your choice.

Strain #1: Green Maengda (Maeng Da) - The Pimp Grade
View attachment 199379
Green Maengda is a very popular strain, and is excellent for beginners. It's effects are calming, yet also stimulating - a great middle ground between red and white varieties. This allows new users to get a feel for what type of kratom they'd like most, without sacrificing potency. Effects of Green Maengda tend to last longer than those of other strains, even other greens.

Strain #2: Super Green - The Shotgun
View attachment 199382
Super Green is Green Maengda's bother. They're the same strain, actually, grown in the same area of Thailand. Due to differences in cultivation, there are some differences that set Super Green apart from Green Maengda. Super Green is more stimulating, and effects wear off sooner than with the prior. While the "feel" of the two are similar, these properties may offer better fits in different scenarios.

Strain 3: User's Choice! - So Many Choices!
View attachment 199383
The third powder is for you to chose, and we have a variety sure to have something for everyone. I love the White Hulu, myself, but maybe you're looking for the pain relief offer by the Red Elephant? It's your call!

All we ask is for a simple review of the three products. More thorough reviews will certainly be kept in mind for future opportunities. Here's the mandatory mumbo jumbo.

REQUIREMENTS

Must be 18+
Must have 100+ posts
Must review all 3 products in review section
Reviews must indicate the following;
-Experience
-Dose
-If taken with food
-Effects

Now get the apps in!

I'll try it. I've used Kratom twice a day for a couple of years. I think I found the best supplier albeit very expensive. I'm willing to give it a try.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll try it. I've used Kratom twice a day for a couple of years. I think I found the best supplier albeit very expensive. I'm willing to give it a try.
Promo is closed my man, keep an eye out for more soon!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been out of town for work but will be traveling back home within the next few days, where my package is waiting for me. As soon as I get back, I'll look forward to starting my review/log right away. Thanks again for the opportunity to test your products.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't get my kanna :(

Are you planning on creating a new thread @TheVenom or should we go ahead and start posting reviews?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't get my kanna :(

Are you planning on creating a new thread @TheVenom or should we go ahead and start posting reviews?
I've been swamped, but I'll get it up today. I have a few other threads to make anyhow. You can drop initial thoughts in here, or create your own in the meantime. If you plan to log, your own thread would be most appropriate.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought I saw a feedback thread created for this, but I can't seem to find it. Did you post one @TheVenom and if so can you post a link here to it?
Thanks.