The Plan

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the advice of some of the great ones, I have decided instead of trying to make some sort of pre-made ps/ph blend/s. I think I will make up (4) 240ml/8oz. squirt bottles. Each containing 15 grams of powder. 1-test / 4ad / nor 4ad(iol) / 1.4ad. This way I can manipulate as necessary. I'm curious to see how 535mg's/day of 1t + 320mg's/day of 4ad combined with say 100mg's/day formestat for bloat. for 4 weeks then adding 476mg's/day 1,4ad & 240mg's of nor 4ad/day in week 4 through week 6. probably drop 1t after week 4. Will my head blow off ya' think?:saw:

db682

Awards
  • Established
Were those charts any good bro? Since theyve been around Ive used them a number of times.

Will your head blow off? I truelly hope that that never becomes a side effect of PH's. :D
Good luck bro, keep us updated.

db

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yep

the info on transderms has just gotten better & better. it's great to see so many people working together on it. i want to make some good quantity & quality gains for my second cycle. 5kcals/day, high volume, as much rest as possible will hopefully make it work. still tweaking the estimates of how much of what to use.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking of doing the same thing. Three bottles (240ml) with 15gr in each 1-test/ 4ad/ 1,4 andro. I just don't know if I'll get all 15gr of 4ad to dissolve. I do know that the 1-test and 1,4 andro will disolve crystal clear. Maybe if the powder is put in with the iso first then start adding the rest of the chems.