The AMAZING Plsin at Bulk Pricing at NP- Until supplies last

G

P-Slin (30 caps) By: Pure Supplements

will never ever ever get this low. The reason for the sale is very simple.

1. We are changing the look of the PSLIN box for Vitamin Shoppe. We have to move this look out for the new look. Ingredients are exactly the same.

2. We really did not have to have a sale with current demand, But I love AM and Sam at Nutra is the man! If you are on the fence, come and get it!

Limited supplies.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin (30 caps) By: Pure Supplements

will never ever ever get this low. The reason for the sale is very simple.

1. We are changing the look of the PSLIN box for Vitamin Shoppe. We have to move this look out for the new look. Ingredients are exactly the same.

2. We really did not have to have a sale with current demand, But I love AM and Sam at Nutra is the man! If you are on the fence, come and get it!

Limited supplies.

jeez jacob you crazy mofo!:rant:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
In case you haven't tried Pslin; do so. It does everything it's suppose to, to the point where I am constantly amazed. Even if you tried AP and didn't like it, this is different. The energy, strength and pumps are R-tarded, and at this price, this is the time to try it.

Jacob: please don't change this formula. It seems that everyone is releasing stacked versions of good formulas(Massfx, Activate), and as good as these new ones look, and I do look forward to trying them, I don't want anything to change with Pslin.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Pslin is good stuff... and USPlabs is top notch... Never been let down by a product, and Pslin did everything it claimed for me!

G

In case you haven't tried Pslin; do so. It does everything it's suppose to, to the point where I am constantly amazed. Even if you tried AP and didn't like it, this is different. The energy, strength and pumps are R-tarded, and at this price, this is the time to try it.

Jacob: please don't change this formula. It seems that everyone is releasing stacked versions of good formulas(Massfx, Activate), and as good as these new ones look, and I do look forward to trying them, I don't want anything to change with Pslin.
This extract is WAYYYYY to expensive to change:}

Thank you for your support it means the world to us!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting to start work... It's times like these that I really wanna hate my employer.

G

Got word from Nutra that they need anohter shipment, but I do not have enouph stock to send. sorry.

Stock will be out soon.