Thank you IForce

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say, I am greatly impressed by the integrity of IForce. I recently asked for a sample of lemon drop Hemavol. However, I responded late with my shipping information, and it seemed that I missed the time for it. So out of no where, my door bell rang and there was the UPS man with a surprise package from IForce for me. Originally I thought, "oh cool, its my Hemavol". Then, the package shook and it rattled like the sound of pills. So with my curiosity peaked, I opened the package and found a bran new bottle of Dexaprine.

I try to give credit when it is deserved, especially when a company does something that they did not need to do. So major props to all the IForce crew, this was greatly appreciated and I am looking forward to giving the Dex a good run.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hear man, hope you like :). I-Force as a company for me has always gone above and beyond; a company I am proud to be part of.

Mike

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very impressive. I have never purchased from iForce and was called a hater for asking questions about the Tropinol studies on numerous occasions.

This is good to see. I like companies that show integrity. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very impressive. I have never purchased from iForce and was called a hater for asking questions about the Tropinol studies on numerous occasions.

This is good to see. I like companies that show integrity. :)
I was greatly impressed and pleasantly surprised. I also want to give props as I took the first dose this am around 4:30 and hit my fasted cardio for 45 minutes. Sweat was intense and a nice energized feel.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was greatly impressed and pleasantly surprised. I also want to give props as I took the first dose this am around 4:30 and hit my fasted cardio for 45 minutes. Sweat was intense and a nice energized feel.
Sweet man! looking forward to using this in my next contest prep for sure!

Mike