Tetrahidrogestrinone (THG) any experiences?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
THG, famous under the name The Clear (doping tests couldn't detect it).
Has anyone used it?

From what I've seen about it, seems like a child of Tren and Anavar.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Theres a great podcast all about conte and balco called American scandal, I highly recommend it

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Tetrahydrogestrinone, known by the nickname The Clear, is a synthetic and orally active anabolic–androgenic steroid which was never marketed for medical use. It was developed by Patrick Arnold and was used by a number of high-profile athletes such as..."

After a quick Dr. Google search.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theres a great podcast all about conte and balco called American scandal, I highly recommend it
I've been reading up on this (again) recently. Interesting stuff. PA is doing some interesting (non-anabolic) stuff these days.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, yeah, I've seen notification for that video, but I'm reading about it for a year or more, and there's really small amount of info. I know that Milos Sarcev was also there with Balco team, but I wanted to hear some real world experiences.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just watched it 20 mins ago then seen this, I was like yup he on the tube too. I never heard anyone in bodybuilding mention it even once which seems odd cuz if theres a group that'll try anything its bb'ers so you'd it would of done the rounds at least once

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just watched it 20 mins ago then seen this, I was like yup he on the tube too. I never heard anyone in bodybuilding mention it even once which seems odd cuz if theres a group that'll try anything its bb'ers so you'd it would of done the rounds at least once
If you could post a link here of that podcast about Balco, that would be great!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Tetrahydrogestrinone, known by the nickname The Clear, is a synthetic and orally active anabolic–androgenic steroid which was never marketed for medical use. It was developed by Patrick Arnold and was used by a number of high-profile athletes such as..."

After a quick Dr. Google search.
Yes, and thats it about that compound for the most part online. Hope someone will come and speak about it, if theres anyone here who used it

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you’re gonna have a real hard time finding anyone that’s used it. Was developed as a very secret, clandestine thing for a very select group of athletes. Doubt it ever got produced outside of that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, and thats it about that compound for the most part online. Hope someone will come and speak about it, if theres anyone here who used it
I haven't used it.
I heard that it was similar to Phera.
I can't remember anyone that's used it that I'm still in contact with (at the moment).

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you’re gonna have a real hard time finding anyone that’s used it. Was developed as a very secret, clandestine thing for a very select group of athletes. Doubt it ever got produced outside of that.
Oh it was produced, I even found 2 sites that HAD it, and now is out of stock... Shame.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't used it.
I heard that it was similar to Phera.
I can't remember anyone that's used it that I'm still in contact with (at the moment).
The guerilla chemist says it was somewhat dry and verry androgenic (two things that athletes actually really want). Who knows...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haha, yeah, I've seen notification for that video, but I'm reading about it for a year or more, and there's really small amount of info. I know that Milos Sarcev was also there with Balco team, but I wanted to hear some real world experiences.
I don't think your going to find a single person on here that's used it. It was never sold publicly, only specifically handed out to high caliber pro athletes and Olympic athletes. As far as I know...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd question the legitimacy of the product unless it was sold by Patrick Arnold
Could be. I've also seen one reputable UG lab to have it before, from Europe

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The guerilla chemist says it was somewhat dry and verry androgenic (two things that athletes actually really want). Who knows...
I was under the impression it was similar to Norbolethone and Max LMG/Methoxygonadiene.

Which would technically make it dry (as it wouldn’t aromatize), but definitely still putting on some waterweight and helping bulk up. Definitely not super androgenic.

All I’ve heard is that it wasn’t a particularly great steroid at all - we aren’t missing out. But when you could pass tests with it and now make millions of dollars more vs not taking a lousy steroid, you’re damn right it’s better than nothing.

Remember, the athletes taking it were already pro athletes: genetics > everything.
Most guys on AM aren’t gonna be home run kings on 125mg LMG.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression it was similar to Norbolethone and Max LMG/Methoxygonadiene.

Which would technically make it dry (as it wouldn’t aromatize), but definitely still putting on some waterweight and helping bulk up. Definitely not super androgenic.

All I’ve heard is that it wasn’t a particularly great steroid at all - we aren’t missing out. But when you could pass tests with it and now make millions of dollars more vs not taking a lousy steroid, you’re damn right it’s better than nothing.

Remember, the athletes taking it were already pro athletes: genetics > everything.
Most guys on AM aren’t gonna be home run kings on 125mg LMG.
It was not max lmg but it was similar to Ergomax/Phera i think

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just reiterating what's been said, probably not worth your time to try. Your better off using test or tren or anything honestly.

When you realize what it was developed for, to pass drug test and give any advantage, people didn't care how it compared to other steroids in terms of strength. The only part that mattered was you wouldn't pop when taking it. Also why hGH is so prevalent in sports, because it's hard to detect (I'm not up to date on the latest tests, but past I remember reading is hGH is only possible to find in a blood test, and very limited window to detect).

you can bet if any of those players could of gotten away with using just plain test or tren or anyting they would have used that instead.

Now if you just want to experiment to see what it does or how it act, and do find some, please post a log so we can all learn!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just reiterating what's been said, probably not worth your time to try. Your better off using test or tren or anything honestly.

When you realize what it was developed for, to pass drug test and give any advantage, people didn't care how it compared to other steroids in terms of strength. The only part that mattered was you wouldn't pop when taking it. Also why hGH is so prevalent in sports, because it's hard to detect (I'm not up to date on the latest tests, but past I remember reading is hGH is only possible to find in a blood test, and very limited window to detect).

you can bet if any of those players could of gotten away with using just plain test or tren or anyting they would have used that instead.

Now if you just want to experiment to see what it does or how it act, and do find some, please post a log so we can all learn!
It was just for information purpose, but Victor Conte said that he gave it to few of its athletes and they did see significant muscle gains. But, as I said, for now, it was just out of curiosity.
Like you said, take Test, Tren and add a bit of Estrogen and boom, you should grow

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Indeed definitely was not actually max LMG. That’s just a cousin to Norbolethone, which was allegedly similar to this.

And I can’t for the life of me even remember where I read that, so this is all just idle shop talk.

I miss being on cycle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Indeed definitely was not actually max LMG. That’s just a cousin to Norbolethone, which was allegedly similar to this.

And I can’t for the life of me even remember where I read that, so this is all just idle shop talk.

I miss being on cycle

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I miss being on cycle
I actually ran Ergomax back in the day, 20lbs in a bottle, great mass and strength, just blew up, those were the days

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the anabolic doc said it’s a nandrolone and it’s similar to tren. And that’s about the extent of what I know.

And I don’t agree with the people who say it was a lousy steroid, but it only became popular because it allowed you to pass the test. If that were true, then Patrick Arnold would’ve kept searching for a better performance enhancer to replace THG. Instead, they were satisfied with the results of that product. Athletes have been using steroids for decades, but the athletes that used THG were smashing records.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ergomax and PP were as I recall one tweak away from one another. one may have been a dione and the other a diol.. something along those lines. of course it was a good steroid, for its purpose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the anabolic doc said it’s a nandrolone and it’s similar to tren. And that’s about the extent of what I know.

And I don’t agree with the people who say it was a lousy steroid, but it only became popular because it allowed you to pass the test. If that were true, then Patrick Arnold would’ve kept searching for a better performance enhancer to replace THG. Instead, they were satisfied with the results of that product. Athletes have been using steroids for decades, but the athletes that used THG were smashing records.
If you score some, don’t expect to become Barry Bonds in the first bottle, alright?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 7
GLHF Anabolics 3
tilldeath Anabolics 5
kingdong Supplements 39
Anabolics 3