Test enanthate & deca for first cycle

Tidus

Tidus

Awards
So I decided to do test enanthate and deca as my first cycle. I’m 23 168 pounds right now. Is this a good first cycle?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I decided to do test enanthate and deca as my first cycle. I’m 23 168 pounds right now. Is this a good first cycle?
I definitely wouldn't run Deca for a first cycle.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn’t suggest running deca because you probably don’t have everything to control estrogen or prolactin. But technically you could just do 250 of deca. At you size to you could easily put on 20+ pounds and keep about 10 maybe more. If I were you though I’d stick to just 500mg of test get a feel for how your body responds before you complicate it by adding 2 you don’t know how your body will respond to.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Tidus Bro what's your dosage on each?
I agree with above,at 168 lbs You really should just eat more before even touching the anabolics and Test would have been plenty if your diet and training is dialed in..
What's your cycle layout looking like?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
23 and 168....Stay natural, it’s winter go on a lean caloric surplus!...Train heavy, track your progress...Your natural T levels should be raging

PhoenixGamer

Awards
How tall are you? How long have you been training? Testosterone only for a first cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As mentioned I wouldn’t run a nandrolone as a first cycle. I wouldn’t run deca at all anyways.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Def not deca for first cycle. Too long of a cycle needed for first time out, and deca is a bit tricky.

And 23 168lbs... how tall are you? What bf%?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@jrock645 Deca is definitely tricky especially for a beginner

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couple things.

1, you are a tad too young for anabolics, but we all know people start younger
2, You did not mention how long you been training or bf% or approx. Always a good idea to go as far as you can as a natural first to get a base started to build on.
3 First cycle should always be 10-12 weeks maybe 15 test only 300-500mg per week.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The way things are going right now his cycle probably isn't even important now as it was when he created this thread.. But who knows though he could have a killer home gym in his backyard with all the essentials(fitness wise) that he needs

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would never run another long ester with test for a first cycle, let alone deca.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
At 23, your bone plates in your legs haven't completely set into place. That means if you introduce estrogen into your system, it will close those growth plates and you won't grow any taller than you are now.