Test E + Var cycle.

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
Hello all!

This is my first post (other than an introduction) here, and was hoping to get some feedback.

I'm looking to start a new cycle very soon. The test I have is 300mg/ml and I'm looking to do 500mg/week. My main question is, would you guys recommend doing 500mg once a week or split it into 2 (300mg on Mon/200mg on Thurs, for example.) It's Enanthate so the half life is around 5-7 days.

Thanks in advance!

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Split it up 250mg Monday and 250mg Thursday or Friday. Once a week injections comes with more side effects due to the big hormone fluctuations.

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
Split it up 250mg Monday and 250mg Thursday or Friday. Once a week injections comes with more side effects due to the big hormone fluctuations.
Thanks! I did read some other posts about the side effects and "more stable blood levels". Was hoping to save on pins but if it reduces the sides then twice a week it'll be! Appreciate the response, cheers.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
250 Monday mornings, 250 Thursday afternoons. What you running your Var at. I just got done running this, but I used Anadrol as a Kickstart, and Var as a finisher. So was just wondering

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
250 Monday mornings, 250 Thursday afternoons. What you running your Var at. I just got done running this, but I used Anadrol as a Kickstart, and Var as a finisher. So was just wondering
I'm planning on doing a 10 week cycle just to see how the two go. Plan is to start Var 3 weeks in at 50/mg ED, continue that for 7 weeks and run it alongside Arimidex. Start PCT weeks 13 through 16. What're your thoughts? Also, how did your cycle go?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on doing a 10 week cycle just to see how the two go. Plan is to start Var 3 weeks in at 50/mg ED, continue that for 7 weeks and run it alongside Arimidex. Start PCT weeks 13 through 16. What're your thoughts? Also, how did your cycle go?
My run went well. I am running a log on it, you can take a look, gonna run the log through PCT. If I was you, I would run your test for atleast 12 weeks, and run your var for 8 weeks so say weeks 4-12. And I would keep you Adex @ .5mg say Tuesday and Friday, but only if needed. Whats your PCT look like?

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
My run went well. I am running a log on it, you can take a look, gonna run the log through PCT. If I was you, I would run your test for atleast 12 weeks, and run your var for 8 weeks so say weeks 4-12. And I would keep you Adex @ .5mg say Tuesday and Friday, but only if needed. Whats your PCT look like?
A lot of people recommended the same; I'll have to get myself another vial if I plan on doing 12 weeks. Are the 2 extra weeks worth it? PCT-wise I'm looking at Chlomid at 50/50/25/25. What do you reckon?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you will enjoy a 12 week run alot better. With Test-E it takes atleast a few weeks to kick in so those extra 2 weeks makes a big difference As far as with Clomid, that looks a little high from what I have seen people recommend. I run Nolva, but its a personal choice I guess. I see most people recommend 25/25/12.5/12.5

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
I think I'll give it a whirl at 12 weeks then! Thanks for your advice. I do have Nolva at hand as well, I'll probably try that instead. Really appreciate your feedback!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem. Glad to help feel free to go check out my log as well

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run nolva with Clomid to be able to run both at a lower dose and not get the sides.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Slight mod, I would personally make, is to start the Var 5 weeks in so there is no two week gap between the test and PCT.

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
You can run nolva with Clomid to be able to run both at a lower dose and not get the sides.
Thanks man, I'll go with this for sure. I heard Clomid gives a lot of sides (more than Nolva, at least), would you say this is true or maybe dependent on the person?

Slight mod, I would personally make, is to start the Var 5 weeks in so there is no two week gap between the test and PCT.
Thanks for the feedback. You reckon a week instead of 2 would be more beneficial between test and PCT? Appreciate the help bros!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I think I've felt a bit tired from Clomid and didn't feel anything from nolva.. Clomid is often dosed really high cause nolva is more effective per mg and doesn't need to be put as high. I also think the sides from Clomid are more pronounced like blurred vision (maybe that's why I felt tired).

Clomid is normally dosed with nolva involved at 50 than down to 25 mg a week and nolva from 40 to 20. I don't even think you need to go that high with your cycle so I doubt you'll notice sides

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I think I've felt a bit tired from Clomid and didn't feel anything from nolva.. Clomid is often dosed really high cause nolva is more effective per mg and doesn't need to be put as high. I also think the sides from Clomid are more pronounced like blurred vision (maybe that's why I felt tired).

Clomid is normally dosed with nolva involved at 50 than down to 25 mg a week and nolva from 40 to 20. I don't even think you need to go that high with your cycle so I doubt you'll notice sides

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I'll go with this for sure. I heard Clomid gives a lot of sides (more than Nolva, at least), would you say this is true or maybe dependent on the person?

Thanks for the feedback. You reckon a week instead of 2 would be more beneficial between test and PCT? Appreciate the help bros!
No, there needs to be at least 2 weeks.

Weeks 1-12: Test e
Weeks 7-14: Anavar.
Weeks 15-19: PCT

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, there needs to be at least 2 weeks.

Weeks 1-12: Test e
Weeks 7-14: Anavar.
Weeks 15-19: PCT

Ah I missed this question, is fill in that with test e you normally go pct 10-14 days after the cycle, maybe that's what op meant

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
I'm all clear. I'll set up a spreadsheet and I think I'll post a log when I start, appreciate everyone's help. Cheers!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be following, you got an ai, nolva and clomid ?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Don't use an AI until you need it.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Might be a silly question, but as far as an AI, how effective would SNS inhibit e be in a cycle like this?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be a silly question, but as far as an AI, how effective would SNS inhibit e be in a cycle like this?
My guess without looking much in to it is that it won't do much. All these (legal) stuff is not like arimidex or aromasin.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately there isn’t much objective data on the subject, but since I️ started using toremifene for pct haven’t gone back to nolva. It has properties that are more like clomid and nolva combined with less sides. Clomid and nolva are obviously going to do the job. But if you do a second or third cycle consider torem as an alternative.

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
Alright guys. I've gone ahead and made a spreadsheet using all your feedback. Could you please take a look and let me know your thoughts? Any more feedback would be great! It's my first cycle, so I'm just trying to get it fine-tuned :nervous:

first cycle.jpg

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys. I've gone ahead and made a spreadsheet using all your feedback. Could you please take a look and let me know your thoughts? Any more feedback would be great! It's my first cycle, so I'm just trying to get it fine-tuned :nervous:

View attachment 157793

The reason to stack nolva and clomid is to put them at half or rather to put Clomid lower.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

If you want to cut anything down here I could see you go 50/25/25/25 on Clomid but you kinda have to go 40 on nolva first two weeks. Clomid to me a least can give some tiredness, not sleepiness but more like dry eyes and that's at 50 after two weeks. I'm sure nolva alone will be pretty good for a cycle like this.

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
Hey all!

So, I'm currently 7 weeks into my cycle, things have been going splendid! I'm up 5kg, and hit PB's on pretty much every exercise last week with pretty good form.

However, yesterday and today I'm having a problem. I started on the Anavar on Monday, and yesterday I had some weird heart palpitations. This morning, I woke up with a strange dull pain in my chest, and when moving in certain positions it was quite painful. It has died down quite a bit over the course of the day, but it's still quite scary.

I was thinking about cutting the cycle short, or maybe stop the anavar and just continue with the test? I'm at a crossroads and was wondering what you guys think.

Thanks.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all!

So, I'm currently 7 weeks into my cycle, things have been going splendid! I'm up 5kg, and hit PB's on pretty much every exercise last week with pretty good form.

However, yesterday and today I'm having a problem. I started on the Anavar on Monday, and yesterday I had some weird heart palpitations. This morning, I woke up with a strange dull pain in my chest, and when moving in certain positions it was quite painful. It has died down quite a bit over the course of the day, but it's still quite scary.

I was thinking about cutting the cycle short, or maybe stop the anavar and just continue with the test? I'm at a crossroads and was wondering what you guys think.

Thanks.
Relax it's probably cramps from anavar, if you're worried for your heart it's not gonna be affected by anavar in days, that's insane. However it's you're worried maybe you should go to the doctor and get some information on how everything works in your body.

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
hey man, how's your cycle going?
Sorry for the late reply!
This cycle was incredible. I had gained about 8kg in total, all lifts were up and I felt like Superman! Definitely recommended.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the late reply!
This cycle was incredible. I had gained about 8kg in total, all lifts were up and I felt like Superman! Definitely recommended.
I know it is old thread, but could those palps have been been blood pressure related? Or maybe even hematocrit related?

I rememebr i used to get some irregular heartbeat around week 6-7 on 500mg test per week. No pain at all, just a feeling that my heart would suddenly slow down to like 30-40 bpm and do a couple of beats like that.
It was scary but as far as i can remember after i donated blood i never experienced that again (and i even increases my weekly anabolics load, added in masteron).
So i suspect it have been high hematocrit (on lab work it was just aboce top of the range).

But steroids can induce arrhytmias yes, through imbalance in electrolytes, mostly through increased calcium (as they increase calcium retention). I believe i read nandrolone (deca, npp) is exceptionally effective at inducing arrhytmias.

Edit: Ha! I just remembered I watched a dr.House episode where a patient had arrhytmias and they blamed it on high hematocrit. Dont know if that is applicable in real life though.

Last edited:
Surplu

Surplu

Awards
I know it is old thread, but could those palps have been been blood pressure related? Or maybe even hematocrit related?

I rememebr i used to get some irregular heartbeat around week 6-7 on 500mg test per week. No pain at all, just a feeling that my heart would suddenly slow down to like 30-40 bpm and do a couple of beats like that.
It was scary but as far as i can remember after i donated blood i never experienced that again (and i even increases my weekly anabolics load, added in masteron).
So i suspect it have been high hematocrit (on lab work it was just aboce top of the range).

But steroids can induce arrhytmias yes, through imbalance in electrolytes, mostly through increased calcium (as they increase calcium retention). I believe i read nandrolone (deca, npp) is exceptionally effective at inducing arrhytmias.

Edit: Ha! I just remembered I watched a dr.House episode where a patient had arrhytmias and they blamed it on high hematocrit. Dont know if that is applicable in real life though.
They may well have been related to blood pressure. To be honest, I went into that cycle pretty ignorant and thought the dosages were low, so I neglected my health a bit.

One thing I have learned is that I am pretty sensitive to caffeine, I get those same pain sensations and palpitations when drinking as little as 2 cans of Monster. So I'm pretty careful when taking pre-workout supplements these days.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They may well have been related to blood pressure. To be honest, I went into that cycle pretty ignorant and thought the dosages were low, so I neglected my health a bit.

One thing I have learned is that I am pretty sensitive to caffeine, I get those same pain sensations and palpitations when drinking as little as 2 cans of Monster. So I'm pretty careful when taking pre-workout supplements these days.
That’s interesting because I’ve had a similar experience. I have noticed that I get way more anxiety/rapid heartbeat/palpitations/chest tightness when drinking a large cold brew than I do if I took a 20mg instant release adderall, or other illegal stimulants I’ve experimented with in the past. I’ve cut out caffeine completely, as well as the other stimulants haven’t taken adderall since college, and I feel so much better. Only thing that sometimes gives me palpitations or rapid heartbeat now is anxiety I get from DHTs. I’m on Msten right now and had some pretty bad anxiety after doing 45 min of cardio and lifting earlier today.

Surplu

Surplu

Awards
That’s interesting because I’ve had a similar experience. I have noticed that I get way more anxiety/rapid heartbeat/palpitations/chest tightness when drinking a large cold brew than I do if I took a 20mg instant release adderall, or other illegal stimulants I’ve experimented with in the past. I’ve cut out caffeine completely, as well as the other stimulants haven’t taken adderall since college, and I feel so much better. Only thing that sometimes gives me palpitations or rapid heartbeat now is anxiety I get from DHTs. I’m on Msten right now and had some pretty bad anxiety after doing 45 min of cardio and lifting earlier today.
Scary thing is, I get these palps from LEGAL stimulants. Scary world we live in when I can take illegal steds with little to no sides, but a couple of cans of commercially available Monster and my heart is in overdrive. Food for thought.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Often times i use a nasal decongestant, i get them within minutes of applying. Because the substance in a decongestant is adrenaline mimetic,

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Scary thing is, I get these palps from LEGAL stimulants. Scary world we live in when I can take illegal steds with little to no sides, but a couple of cans of commercially available Monster and my heart is in overdrive. Food for thought.
Yeah it’s wild. I use to drink a few 2 usually 3 max bangs a day and it was tearing me apart anxiety wise

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I stay away from all stimulants period. I drink a cup of green tea every now and then as it also has other benefits other than just energy uplift.

If you need some kick, a good soundtrack is your best friend.