booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-test is one of, if not THE, best on the market. Clinical doses of a myriad of the most well researched and proven ingredients; nearly univarsally psitive user feedback, and always one of the best priced on the market.

One user recently just posted his bloodwork as well showing a huge improvement to his test levels while on as well so truly a "proven" supp.

DAA is VERY controversial... some studies show that with normal test levels it can actually LOWER test levels, while others show that if already low levels it can have some benefit (not much through)... As well, it can cause other sides (for me, this is the case as it causes higher estrogen and overall mood and energy drops - I hate it ha).

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to be careful with CEL M-Test. I ran it for 60 days and liked it. But towards the end my joints started to dry out.
DAA is a waste of time. If you knew the history of how it came to market you would shake your head and ask why.
All of the research used Sodium D-aspartate. If you take it all at once without enough water it can give you osmotic diarrhea. So they went without the sodium so fewer people would have issues, and then it did not raise test levels. I think there is only on sup on the market that still has the tested ingredient inside. I think it is from Hi-Tech called Bulbasterone. Not recommending it, because I have not tried that brand. I bought Sodium D-Aspartate in bulk and added it to my test boosters that have no DAA.
Could be diminishing returns after a test booster i know, but i have a hard time avoiding sales and the shinny new product. I am an older lifter with enough money, and not enough time.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEL M-test is one of, if not THE, best on the market. Clinical doses of a myriad of the most well researched and proven ingredients; nearly univarsally psitive user feedback, and always one of the best priced on the market.

One user recently just posted his bloodwork as well showing a huge improvement to his test levels while on as well so truly a "proven" supp.

DAA is VERY controversial... some studies show that with normal test levels it can actually LOWER test levels, while others show that if already low levels it can have some benefit (not much through)... As well, it can cause other sides (for me, this is the case as it causes higher estrogen and overall mood and energy drops - I hate it ha).
Can you take CEL M-test with SNS Inhibit E?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to look into CEL M test.

I hear what you're saying about DAA, I've read the same thing, if you take more than the prescribed amount it can lower test.

I've had test boosters with DAA such as core alpha, anabolic freak. I thought they were good, I liked the core alpha the most but that could have been due to the other ingredients working well in oppose to the DAA.

What about Clomid as a test booster? Or can we not discuss Clomid on this forum?
Why are you taking a test booster? Did you get your test levels checked? If it’s just for libido and feel good factor, don’t waste your money on test boosters.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something to help leaning out alongside my diet and training. Also my work can be pressured which can raise cortisol.

So for me it's something to contribute to keeping my hormones optimised when working in stressful conditions which can have a negative effect.
Then I recommend taking KSM66, Zinc Chelate and Magnesium. Should be good.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you’re so pressed on a test booster. This is my list

Test1fy from Olympus Labs
Trestruction from Evomuse
Apex Male from Blackstonelabs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you take CEL M-test with SNS Inhibit E?
Yep, should not be any issues there. Actually would compliment each other quite nicely

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something to help leaning out alongside my diet and training. Also my work can be pressured which can raise cortisol.

So for me it's something to contribute to keeping my hormones optimised when working in stressful conditions which can have a negative effect.
If that's the case then a test boosters not what you're looking for

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A non stim fat burner and some Stress Management would do you much better

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really enjoying Diesel Hardcore Test so far. Almost done with the second bottle and planning to continue with his RAW test version. Really nice libido boost and I feel my gains have increased.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I formed gyno in my left nip by using it not too long ago. No bueno.
Are we the same person haha?! Literally exactly the same for me. Fking garbage

BJT

Awards
I've just ordered some more M-Test for a third run. By the way, has anybody tried Super Natty by Black Magic?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd also look into Viron by BLR and Alphamax xt. Both solid test booster with a lot of positive reviews.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've just ordered some more M-Test for a third run. By the way, has anybody tried Super Natty by Black Magic?

I liked it, but prefer Diesel Hardcore Test/RAW test more. More a libido boost from them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I liked it, but prefer Diesel Hardcore Test/RAW test more. More a libido boost from them.
dtp v4 stacked with ready 4 war....libido boost is too much for me to run everyday...had to go to 3 days on 1 day off.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

M-Test is definitely the best in formulation plus cost effectiveness.

I need to come clean and admit I've been thru like...20 bottles or more of it...and on it now. lol.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is also true. DTH is amazing for libido. It is definitely a close #2 on my list next to M-Test.

I couldn't do Pro-Cycle tho, the yohimbine in it felt like garbage Y, anxiety, cold sweats, etc.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
M-Test is definitely the best in formulation plus cost effectiveness.

I need to come clean and admit I've been thru like...20 bottles or more of it...and on it now. lol.
Is that something you can take off cycle? Running my first cycle now, and have it for PCT. just curious if I could run it separately between cycles

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that something you can take off cycle? Running my first cycle now, and have it for PCT. just curious if I could run it separately between cycles
Yes, mtest you can take between cycles.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
doing high dose bulbine for 8 weeks now, prob not doing anything for gains but got alot of pimples from it ^^

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
doing high dose bulbine for 8 weeks now, prob not doing anything for gains but got alot of pimples from it ^^
Sorry for the late reply.
If you are using Bulbine 8 straight weeks, please for the love of iron STOP!!!!!
This supplement needs to be cycled 5 days on 2 days off, or 2 weeks on 1 week off. If you run high dose with out any cycle you will screw up tour lipid profile big time. Next question is how high is your dose?

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
wow rly ? need to read about that! im just 2 weeks in at 1500mg a day. Thanks will check that up!

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow rly ? need to read about that! im just 2 weeks in at 1500mg a day. Thanks will check that up!
Dude that is high! Bulbine has an inverted U curve for its effectiveness. If you take too much it can lower your T levels. The mouse studies had 50mg/kg as the optimal does. The human equivalent is 8mg/kg. I suggest you take a week off and restart at around 750mg per day in divided doses. You should find it treats you better. Report back in three weeks with your results so the noobs can find this on a search.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I will trust you fully and restart my cycle with a 5 on 2 off at 750mg ed

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the late reply.
If you are using Bulbine 8 straight weeks, please for the love of iron STOP!!!!!
This supplement needs to be cycled 5 days on 2 days off, or 2 weeks on 1 week off. If you run high dose with out any cycle you will screw up tour lipid profile big time. Next question is how high is your dose?
Do you have any studies showing this? Not disputing it at all, Im going to start true shred shortly and it has 700mg in a daily dose, split between two doses. was planning on taking it for 8 weeks so im curious. cheers

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This link has a good summary and links to the lab studies. I went through these years ago and the originals links I can not find. The lab reports are the same.
Your dose looks good, but 8 weeks straight would raise concerns with me. I have seen reports that there is a risk, and nothing to say it is safe without cycling.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This link has a good summary and links to the lab studies. I went through these years ago and the originals links I can not find. The lab reports are the same.
Your dose looks good, but 8 weeks straight would raise concerns with me. I have seen reports that there is a risk, and nothing to say it is safe without cycling.
Thanks man, appreciate it. I wonder if the increase in LDL and triglycerides can be offest with proper nutrition and supplementation

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL m test and Kaged Ferodrox. Doesn’t get any better than that and you definitely get more bang for your buck with the m test! Full dosed ingredients that has research behind them as well

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, appreciate it. I wonder if the increase in LDL and triglycerides can be offest with proper nutrition and supplementation
Good clean diet and no alcohol would mitigate the effect, but may not offset. If you have the supplement in hand I would still run it. I would suggest you use 5 on 2 off as a cycle. This gives you the most on time of them all. This is just my opinion, a supplement run like this should not have this kind of risk.
Throw in 2 grams of NAC for your liver, stay hydrated and you should be fine with this cycle.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I use a stack of supplements about 3x/year to boost my libido. Improves gym performance and life in general. My balls also swell (feels good man).

Supplements I use
Testofen, Fadogia, maca, & longjack

Does the job every time and not expensive.

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
I use a stack of supplements about 3x/year to boost my libido. Improves gym performance and life in general. My balls also swell (feels good man).

Supplements I use
Testofen, Fadogia, maca, & longjack

Does the job every time and not expensive.
Recommended brand for each one?

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Recommended brand for each one?
I buy from another “place” so can’t state their names. I look at a combination of extract concentration, brand longevity, price, and reviews. The majority of these brands source from the same place anyway.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Boost free T, regulate estrogen, introduce adaptagans to reduce stress, to overall feel better, and when you feel better, you typically sleep, lift, work, and live life better.
excellant answer!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, many are not ready for the TRT plunge. It is a real life long commitment.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see a lot of youngsters who are imo, a little to eager to jump on trt.
Such a mistake. I can see it being appealing, but I wouldn't want to risk future health issues to have a hormonal edge at a young age (29).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Such a mistake. I can see it being appealing, but I wouldn't want to risk future health issues to have a hormonal edge at a young age (29).
imho no doctor should prescribe trt to a person younger than 40[at a minimum]without exploring alternatives.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
imho no doctor should prescribe trt to a person younger than 40[at a minimum]without exploring alternatives.
Right. Not many have exhausted all resources. The same when people are so quick to jump on a pharmaceutical.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bulbine never been tested in humans for testosterone increase, only rodents. human test only for "safety" (and not sure, but wasn't cahill involved? totallty trust that guy). interesting that during safety study they not pull t levels - you know they pulled at least alt/ast on liver... or maybe they *did* look at testosterone (not moving), hahahahaha!