Test booster for mid 50s

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I regret the fact that I am not able to reveal my sources as it would be a conflict of interest with Anabolic Minds. I can tell you that it is not some kind of online encyclopedia format such as Examine or Wickipedia (dude really?) The two websites where I have done most of my research take on a much more analytical approach that kind of sifts through the misconceptions and faulted studies to offer something much more useful and trustworthy.
Nobody is going to feel K2 or vitamin D, but a high quality extract is quite different. I see that you have recommended a supplement source that offers bulk quantities for a cheap price tag. Buying the cheapest thing around is often not the best idea, not only can the products be ineffective, but they can also be harmful. In regards to your excitement about pissing a river when taking full spectrum stinging nettle, please consider what you are doing to yourself by lowering DHT and if this is something you really want to do.
I commend you on all the research you have done, unfortunately it seems to have been in the wrong places. One thing to keep in mind; the first result that comes up on your webpage after an internet search is not usually the most reliable source..

Take care...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I regret the fact that I am not able to reveal my sources as it would be a conflict of interest with Anabolic Minds. I can tell you that it is not some kind of online encyclopedia format such as Examine or Wickipedia (dude really?) The two websites where I have done most of my research take on a much more analytical approach that kind of sifts through the misconceptions and faulted studies to offer something much more useful and trustworthy.
Nobody is going to feel K2 or vitamin D, but a high quality extract is quite different. I see that you have recommended a supplement source that offers bulk quantities for a cheap price tag. Buying the cheapest thing around is often not the best idea, not only can the products be ineffective, but they can also be harmful. In regards to your excitement about pissing a river when taking full spectrum stinging nettle, please consider what you are doing to yourself by lowering DHT and if this is something you really want to do.
I commend you on all the research you have done, unfortunately it seems to have been in the wrong places. One thing to keep in mind; the first result that comes up on your webpage after an internet search is not usually the most reliable source..

Take care...
If you have links to something that substantiates your claims, you should be posting them.

simply saying "I have the evidence, I cant show you, but you can trust me" doesn't cut it.

Also what is wrong with posting "wiki" type links? The primary reason universities do not allow it is because they do not link to, nor is it original research. That doesn't make it wrong, however.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you have links to something that substantiates your claims, you should be posting them.

simply saying "I have the evidence, I cant show you, but you can trust me" doesn't cut it.

Also what is wrong with posting "wiki" type links? The primary reason universities do not allow it is because they do not link to, nor is it original research. That doesn't make it wrong, however.
:duel:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With all due respect I never said "I have the evidence, I can't show you, but you can trust me." I did say that it would be a conflict of interest. I say this because there are many reps on this site that have popular products containing 3,4 Divanyl/Stinging Nettle Extracts, and it seems that I have already ruffled their feathers. Secondly, it is a little more complicated than just posting a direct link to the conclusions I have stated. People will just fire back all kinds of studies in attempts to refute what I have posted, criticize my sources, and this cycle will just continue. I am done with that foolishness.

Believe it or not, the most convincing supporting evidence to the issues I brought to the surface are right here on the threads of Anabolic Minds. Late yesterday afternoon, I was growing tired of this topic so I decided to see what else was going on. That is when I stumbled upon 2 disturbing threads right in the new post section and I ended up being right back on this same topic. I came upon a similar one maybe a month or so ago and I would not be shocked to see many more if I did some searching. Anyone interested in what I am referring to can look back at the 2 other threads I participated in within the last 24 hrs under my history. This is not a game about who is right and who is wrong.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I am so overwhelmed by the mountains of supporting data you are providing, that I see I am intellectually no match for your scientific prowess - Seacrest Out.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
With all due respect I never said "I have the evidence, I can't show you, but you can trust me." I did say that it would be a conflict of interest. I say this because there are some very popular products by companies with many reps on this site that have popular products containing 3,4 Divanyl/Stinging Nettle Extracts, and it seems that I have already ruffled their feathers. Secondly, it is a little more complicated than just posting a direct link to the conclusions I have stated. People will just fire back all kinds of studies in attempts to refute what I have posted, criticize my sources, and this cycle will just continue. I am done with that foolishness.

Believe it or not, the most convincing supporting evidence to the issues I brought to the surface are right here on the threads of Anabolic Minds. Late yesterday afternoon, I was growing tired of this topic so I decided to see what else was going on. That is when I stumbled upon 2 disturbing threads right in the new post section and I ended up being right back on this same topic. I came upon a similar one maybe a month or so ago and I would not be shocked to see many more if I did some searching. Anyone interested in what I am referring to can look back at the 2 other threads I participated in within the last 24 hrs under my history. This is not a game about who is right and who is wrong.
Wait - you mean the one guy who says he has a problem with high E which you then claimed was because of Divanil is your supporting evidence? That was your internet diagnoses based solely on your opinion which has yet to be substantiated. That argument is akin to me saying, "eating mcdonalds leads to drug use because someone told me that once and then I saw a druggie eating mcdonalds".

FTR - the old guy constantly challenges company sponsor formulas. If you can do so in a way that is respectful, then we can have a discussion. But so far you are just expecting people will take your word for it. That which can be argued without evidence, can also be dismissed without evidence

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe I am addressing this again but I can't help it. Yes, I am aware of all the studies on stinging nettle, 3,4 Divanil etc in regards to its effects on SHBG. I was aware of these when I first read up on and took the the original TestoPro many years ago. Yes, that is indeed the common perception out there. I am just attempting to make people aware of the other side of the coin. More recent data does not paint such a pretty picture (which of course can be taken with a grain of salt as any study should be.) However I have run 3'4 Divanil products solo from 2 different sources on 2 separate occasions and nothing positive or negative happend at all.

Here is an eye opener from a very reputable source:

Claims have been made that 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran from stinging nettle can inhibit SHBG, but these claims are spurious. A lignan, 3,4-DVTHF has near-zero oral bioavailability & in fact converts to the estrogenic "mammalian lignans" enterolactone and enterodiol following oral administration! Stinging Nettle also blocks the action of the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. Some would argue that this is good since DHT is associated with things like hair loss and prostate problems. However, sometimes, in sensitive individuals, side effects include erectile dysfuntion and a decreased amount of semen. Plus, DHT is a critical androgen for males and very important to libido and so Stinging Nettle is questionable in my opinion because of it. I should point out that there are no studies, as far as I know, that actually show Stinging Nettle increasing free testosterone: more research needs to be done.

As if that wasn't enough, DHT acts as an anti-estogen, and whenever you decrease SHBG you get more free test but you also get more free estrogen. So for fun, let's say that 3,4 Divanil actually does decrease SHBG as well as decrease DHT. You would essentially be setting yourself up perfectly for a cascading increase in estrogen. Also interesting that TestoPro XT (new version) did away with their 3,4 Divanil extract. Hmmm..
I C&Pd this into Google and the source is either supplementreviews or peak testosterone. I'll assume the former is your source given that quote exists in its entirety on that page.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I C&Pd this into Google and the source is either supplementreviews or peak testosterone. I'll assume the former is your source given that quote exists in its entirety on that page.
The wonders of Google! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my 1st experience with divanil was around 10 years ago-the original activate by designer supplements, I had good results and re-bought and used it many times over the years...currently I am using m-test by cel and seeing really good results---better sleep and mood, increased libido and energy is up!!

btw-I am not a rep and bought my 2 bottles of m-test with my own hard earned money, I am very satisfied and will be buying agan!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would second the recommendation for Alphamax XT. It contains a powerful natural test boosting profile including Urtica Dioica, Mucuna Pruriens, and Longjack - which are three highly studied and tested ingredients for increasing natural test. Alphamax XT also contains a natural AI, DHAA, which can help limit cortisol and estrogen production while the other ingredients work to boost test. It also contains Forskolin, which is studied to improve body composition (fat loss and muscle gain); and Ashwagandha, which can be beneficial for reducing stress and improving recovery.

Alphamax XT is a very complete product with a comprehensive profile. It has been getting great feedback on the forums, and users are having great results and seeing it work well.

What are your dad's goals? Does he lift weights and exercise regularly? Is he looking to increase muscle mass, or just have a higher libido? Also, has he gotten blood work done or any had any signs/feedback of low t?
I wasn’t aware DHAA impacted cortisol? I thought that was Arimestane?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No need to look any further than M test. Cost effective, and significant results for nearly all of its users. Give it a go

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could try boron. Personally I find it pretty effective (at least I always get a morning salute whereas in the past my penor was always AWOL).