Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice i ordered 2 TTA bottles. TTA with recomp 20 or glycophase sns would be an amazing cutting stack.. am planning even to use them for a clean bulk stack
recomp + glyco would be amazing

i dont think you can go wrong with either or .. i really just keep glyco on hand on cheat fri ( my work gives out free breakfast usually cookies & donutes and sometimes heavy lunch )

so if your diet is bad or your not focusing too much on it .. then def include glyco, but if you got it to a point that you are counting macros and 4+ days you are dialed in, i think TTA + recomp20

or fck it all 3 lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We had subs at work for lunch today from a local pizza shop (1) TTA + (4) Glycophase pre meal !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
nice i ordered 2 TTA bottles. TTA with recomp 20 or glycophase sns would be an amazing cutting stack.. am planning even to use them for a clean bulk stack
I agree, that would be an awesome stack. I'm looking forward to seeing your results and how you like it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Haha
Reactions: ax1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Creatd Appoints John Tabacco to Advise the Company on its Investigation into Naked Shorts and Advance its Blockchain...
Did you maybe post that in the wrong thread?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you maybe post that in the wrong thread?
oops yup had multiple windows open @ax1 fault for pressuring me to not text & drive

• Haha
Reactions: ax1
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually think that a athlete / lifter focused mushroom blend product with like the super 7 as a base, but with higher dose of Peak O2 and Lions Mane and Reishi. Seems like most of the limited blends on the market now are geared toward gamers. Also there seems to be a lot of confusion about what part of the lion's mane mushroom is actually the better part. An "expert" guy on Rogan claimed it was the fruiting bodies and that the mycelium was trash, but Stamets said (on Rogan ironically) that the opposite is true.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually think that a athlete / lifter focused mushroom blend product with like the super 7 as a base, but with higher dose of Peak O2 and Lions Mane and Reishi. Seems like most of the limited blends on the market now are geared toward gamers. Also there seems to be a lot of confusion about what part of the lion's mane mushroom is actually the better part. An "expert" guy on Rogan claimed it was the fruiting bodies and that the mycelium was trash, but Stamets said (on Rogan ironically) that the opposite is true.
I think that a lot of the confusion on Lion's Mane isn't really confusion as much as it in suppliers intentionally causing that confusion to compete with each other and their spokespeople and influencers further contributing to it.

We have been considering doing a mushroom product with 8 or 10 different mushrooms in it and a capsule or powder version.

One of the reasons that we haven't already done it is that I've realized that this is a category of supplements that there's no way to make everyone happy, and that people very vocally complain about no matter how hard a company tries to please them.

The reason that I want to do a capsule and a powder version are that there are some people that just absolutely are not going to drink anything mushroom related; so the caps will be a great option for them. Then for the people that want higher dosing, the powder will be a great option.

I didn't plan on putting PEAK02 in the multi-mushroom product because the effective daily dose of it alone is 2 grams per day.

Plus, we already offer PEAK02 capsules at a great price; they just came back in stock yesterday.

PEAK02 - 180 Veg Capsules
  • 2,000 mg. per serving (3 caps)
  • 60 servings per container
  • 120 grams of PEAK02 per bottle

I'm also going to quote you into the 2023 version of this thread on this as well because I would love to hear your and other people's thoughts on a multi-mushroom product.

Oh, and I'm considering doing an endurance formula under CEL that would have both PEAK02 and a very specific Cordyceps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just go ahead and ship that straight to my cabinet. Thanks.
There will be more to it than that.

The basic thought and premise is to offer the closest that a safe and natural supplement can get to Cardarine in terms of results. I don't like comparing supplements to stuff like Cardarine and that's not the intent to compare them, just the best way I can explain the goal of the supplement - to be the closest thing to it that a supplement can be.

Looking at it being PEAK02, a specific Cordyceps, Rhodiola, MitoBurn, and a few extra ingredients.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There will be more to it than that.

The basic thought and premise is to offer the closest that a safe and natural supplement can get to Cardarine in terms of results. I don't like comparing supplements to stuff like Cardarine and that's not the intent to compare them, just the best way I can explain the goal of the supplement - to be the closest thing to it that a supplement can be.

Looking at it being PEAK02, a specific Cordyceps, Rhodiola, MitoBurn, and a few extra ingredients.
Oh it is THAT product. Go ahead and still just send it to my cabinet. I plan to up my cardio once the weather warms up so hopefully it will drop in the not too distant future (no rush!).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh it is THAT product. Go ahead and still just send it to my cabinet. I plan to up my cardio once the weather warms up so hopefully it will drop in the not too distant future (no rush!).
I hope so too. It will be a great product for cutting and cardio purposes.

And no problem, give me your cabinet's address and I'll send as many as you want directly to it haha :)

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I hope so too. It will be a great product for cutting and cardio purposes.

And no problem, give me your cabinet's address and I'll send as many as you want directly to it haha :)
This should be a new thing thing SNS offers.....direct to cabinet delivery of all new releases. Save us the trouble of having to actually order it 🤣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything for prostate health and support.
Definitely would buy a prostate support supplement
We will hopefully release Prostate Support XT sometime over the summertime.

We will likely release Kidney Assist XT this week, then the next Health Series formulation release after that should be Cholesterol Support XT which is in process now.

After that, the next two planned (as of this time) are Prostate Support XT and Libido Boost XT.

The formula for Prostate Support XT is done and its a great formula, just a matter of balancing between new product and increasing inventory levels of existing sellers.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These all sound like welcome additions to me! I would like to hear a little more about the Libido Boost ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These all sound like welcome additions to me! I would like to hear a little more about the Libido Boost ?
Libido Boost XT has been an interesting process to design because we already offer some really great natural testosterone boosters that help increase libido (like M-Test, Optimize-T, Test Fix), so we wanted this product to be something that would work great as a stand alone or still be stackable with those.

It is not meant to be a sex pill. A lot of supposed libido boosters on the market are products that are really more meant to help get you hard; Libido Boost XT is designed to help you be in the mood more often. It will have some things in it to help improve erection quality, but not in the sense that they will give you an erection, just meaning to help improve the quality of erections.

It will also have a couple of other unique benefits to it as well.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Libido Boost XT has been an interesting process to design because we already offer some really great natural testosterone boosters that help increase libido (like M-Test, Optimize-T, Test Fix), so we wanted this product to be something that would work great as a stand alone or still be stackable with those.

It is not meant to be a sex pill. A lot of supposed libido boosters on the market are products that are really more meant to help get you hard; Libido Boost XT is designed to help you be in the mood more often. It will have some things in it to help improve erection quality, but not in the sense that they will give you an erection, just meaning to help improve the quality of erections.

My wife wants an ETA for Libido Boost XT. Feels like once I hit 30, mine tanked. She’s 5 years younger than me and it feels like she’s always ready to go.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife wants an ETA for Libido Boost XT. Feels like once I hit 30, mine tanked. She’s 5 years younger than me and it feels like she’s always ready to go.
My best guess would be 2 to 3 months. That's what I'm hoping for.

The formulation is done and the label design is pretty much done. The main delay is just that we have so many things in production in front of it. I'll see if we can switch a couple things around and have it hit that timeline for sure.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Be thankful for who you are married to. Although that is no longer an issue (I've remarried), my ex-wife was an absolute albatross.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My best guess would be 2 to 3 months. That's what I'm hoping for.

The formulation is done and the label design is pretty much done. The main delay is just that we have so many things in production in front of it. I'll see if we can switch a couple things around and have it hit that timeline for sure.
I will make a purchase on this!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just so everyone knows, a lot of times the more interest there is on something, the more likely I am to try to rush it. That's why its important for people to let me know what they want the most in terms of new products.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Just so everyone knows, a lot of times the more interest there is on something, the more likely I am to try to rush it. That's why its important for people to let me know what they want the most in terms of new products.
I'll put another vote in for Libido Boost

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll put in a vote for the endurance product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also why are we in the 2021 thread lol
It got bumped by @GQdaLEGEND by accident and people started posting in it.

I'd love to get some of the conversation over to the 2023 thread myself but don't mind keeping this one going too.

Here's the link to the 2023 one for anyone that hasn't seen it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I would defiantly purchase this, I have no performance issues but, I am just not "In The Mood" (aka Horny) as much as I used to be. Bring it on !!

B

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can libido boost be used by women? If so put me down for a 12 month supply lol. I'll be 40 this year and my libido is as high as ever but the wife not so much. Also endurance and prostate support I'm very interested.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can libido boost be used by women? If so put me down for a 12 month supply lol. I'll be 40 this year and my libido is as high as ever but the wife not so much. Also endurance and prostate support I'm very interested.
I know he’s talking about doing a womens formula. If you’re looking for anything specific or have suggestions, I’m sure Steve would like to hear.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I vote 1st libido boost, 2nd kidney assist , then cholesterol support.
Kidney Assist XT is in and ready to launch. I was going to do the intro thread yesterday, but then wound up not doing it after having my whole day ruined by how rude and disrespectful some people on this forum have gotten to be.

Cholesterol Support XT should be in in a few weeks.

Libido Boost XT will be after those, but hopefully be out at some point over summertime. We have so many products in production for new products and trying to increase inventory levels on existing products that its hard to give an exact release date on it; but I'm very excited about the interest in it and will do everything I can to get it out as soon as possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would defiantly purchase this, I have no performance issues but, I am just not "In The Mood" (aka Horny) as much as I used to be. Bring it on !!
Thank you. That's the goal for the product - to increase sex drive. A lot of libido products are really products to just help get hard - this one is focused on actually helping increase sex drive to want sex more often. It will include a couple things to help with erection quality, as in to support blood flow for improved erection quality, but not have anything in it to help get a hardon.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had been thinking about doing a product that could be a 4 capsule dose for men or a 2 capsule dose for women, but know that we have a separate libido boosting product planned for women in the future.

My worry on the libido product for women is that most products on the market in that category are heavily marketed junk products with prop blends and ingredients that don't even make sense outside of a marketing sales pitch as they wouldn't even work for women but may look good on labels. This is done so that companies can sell them for 19.99 to 29.99 and make a nice profit because women traditionally won't pay more than that for one of these; and I just don't think a truly great one can be made and sold for 29.99 (maybe on a multi-pack or coupon code), but to do it right, I think we'd be looking at a 39.99 product.

Prostate Support XT formula is finalized and hopefully will have a summertime release.

We just received PEAK02 caps back in stock and that's great for endurance.

Once we get the daily use ergogenic (Daily Gains) launched, we will do an endurance version of that later in the year if the regular version sells well.

Then under CEL, we are considering doing a product that will be like the closest thing that one could come to like a legal and safe version of Cardarine. I'm not comparing it to Cardarine, just using that as an example to explain the premise of the product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know he’s talking about doing a womens formula. If you’re looking for anything specific or have suggestions, I’m sure Steve would like to hear.
Absolutely. Would love to hear suggestions and ideas on this and who would be interested.

I have a great formula for this but my concern is whether it would actually sell well or not.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My worry on the libido product for women is that most products on the market in that category are heavily marketed junk products with prop blends and ingredients that don't even make sense outside of a marketing sales pitch as they wouldn't even work for women but may look good on labels. This is done so that companies can sell them for 19.99 to 29.99 and make a nice profit because women traditionally won't pay more than that for one of these; and I just don't think a truly great one can be made and sold for 29.99 (maybe on a multi-pack or coupon code), but to do it right, I think we'd be looking at a 39.99 product.
On this subject, if the product works, I think the man would purchase it for his women, no matter the cost. Once again if it works repeat sales are guaranteed !! None off to the laboratory Dr. Frankenstein !!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On this subject, if the product works, I think the man would purchase it for his women, no matter the cost. Once again if it works repeat sales are guaranteed !! None off to the laboratory Dr. Frankenstein !!!
Ha. I have a formula designed already for this that should work great - especially if people have realistic expectations.

There are times where some products sell great and no one talks about them but people buy and use them; but there have also been times that people have asked for things and then didn't buy them once we offered them. That's been my worry with one like this - because women usually aren't going to buy them for themselves. Some may, but most won't.

B

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed I think lots of men would buy for their wife/girlfriend.Either way very excited for all of the new products!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed I think lots of men would buy for their wife/girlfriend.Either way very excited for all of the new products!
If you haven't seen it yet, check put the posts on page 1 of the 2023 version of this thread. In there, we mention a lot of the ideas that we had for products over the next year to year and a half. I've been kind of disappointed in how little response we seem to have gotten to some of those ideas - not sure if its people not interested, not responding, or if people just don't read long detailed posts as much anymore.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll jump on the libido boost XT for sure!