T/E ratio of 9

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
Hey guys I just finished up competing in my 3rd tested contest. However this time I got an email stating that I had failed my drug test due to my t/e ratio being greater than 6/1. I find this very strange because I have never had an issue before with my previous shows. One of those shows was literally a week prior to this one and the testing was also done at the same lab. My supplements from the show the week prior to this one have not changed at all. Does anyone know if a 9/1 ratio is possible naturally or what would be some reasons for it to have fluctuated so much in a week? I’m currently awaiting results from an IRMS test to see if there is indeed exogenous testosterone. Which there shouldn’t be unless a supplement I’m taking is spiked. Thanks for any abs all answers

Julianbee

Julianbee

Awards
T/E ratios can naturally be above 6/1 although rare especially in natural bodybuilders as test levels usually plummet from being in a calorie deficit for so long. Any chance the supps you’re taking could have skewed the results?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys I just finished up competing in my 3rd tested contest. However this time I got an email stating that I had failed my drug test due to my t/e ratio being greater than 6/1. I find this very strange because I have never had an issue before with my previous shows. One of those shows was literally a week prior to this one and the testing was also done at the same lab. My supplements from the show the week prior to this one have not changed at all. Does anyone know if a 9/1 ratio is possible naturally or what would be some reasons for it to have fluctuated so much in a week? I’m currently awaiting results from an IRMS test to see if there is indeed exogenous testosterone. Which there shouldn’t be unless a supplement I’m taking is spiked. Thanks for any abs all answers
Unless you know the Exact results (numbers) from your test the week before, it is possible that the results didn't vary "so much".
Perhaps your numbers barely passed (which is still not "failing") the previous test?

If I had to guess, 1 or more of the supplements you take have been affecting that ratio (which is what Many supplements are designed to do).

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
T/E ratios can naturally be above 6/1 although rare especially in natural bodybuilders as test levels usually plummet from being in a calorie deficit for so long. Any chance the supps you’re taking could have skewed the results?
I’m wondering if something I’m taking has been contaminated. The supplements in question would be alpha test by muscle tech, 7 keto powder from bulk supplements, and phosphatidic acid from bucked up. I don’t think any of these should have much of if any impact on t/e ratios according to the labeled ingredients.

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
Unless you know the Exact results (numbers) from your test the week before, it is possible that the results didn't vary "so much".
Perhaps your numbers barely passed (which is still not "failing") the previous test?

If I had to guess, 1 or more of the supplements you take have been affecting that ratio (which is what Many supplements are designed to do).
Yeah I wish they did include the actual numbers on it. I’m especially curious about total and free test. I don’t feel like I have higher than normal test levels, if anything I kind of feel the opposite. And I’m wondering if having really low t would somehow impact the ratio because with smaller numbers of both testosterone and epitestosterone any small change would have a bigger impact on the t/e ratio

Julianbee

Julianbee

Awards
Did the results of the IRMS test come back? That would definitely let you know if something you were taking was contaminated or if it was endogenous test.

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
Did the results of the IRMS test come back? That would definitely let you know if something you were taking was contaminated or if it was endogenous test.
Not yet. Still nervously waiting to see that

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
what is in the test booster you used? does it include an AI ?
what is in the test booster you used? does it include an AI ?
It has
Fenugreek 300mg 50% saponins
Tribulus 250mg 45% saponins
Shilajit 100mg 50% fulvic acid
Boron citrate 100mg 5% boron
Broccoli (as brassica oleracea) whole plant

also I was taking bucked up PA. Which is mediator tm and also a forskolin 20% extract and 7 keto dhea 600mg