T-911 without Yohimbe?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys any chance int he future you can make a version of T-911 without Yohimbe in it? I like it but there are a ton of good fat burners out there now a days with Alpha-yohimbe......so taking T-911 to boost test and then a alpha-y fat burner is not cool since the combination of Alpha-Y and regular Yohimbe is a blood pressure and anxiety nightmare for me..... any chance.....or switching the Yohimbe in the T-911 receipe to Alpha-Y???

Mr.50

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback and input, I too get BP related sides from Y and appreciate you voicing your feedback.

Y has been dropped from Postal and pSARM and there is a real possibility it will be leaving other formulas in the future.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback and input, I too get BP related sides from Y and appreciate you voicing your feedback.

Y has been dropped from Postal and pSARM and there is a real possibility it will be leaving other formulas in the future.
or switch to alpha-y, that would be a option i personally would like if it helps the product as the same way as regular y.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Yeah the other reason besides the BP issues is also just that it will make the product more versitile since it can be combined with other products that may or may not have stim/BP affecting compounds (like right now I am using OEP for cutting, has alpha-Y).

Mr.50

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The removal of Yohimbe from the LG line will make it markedly more appealing the masses and will in turn lead me to try more of it. I don't mind Y in products, but I would like some without it as well. Taking it out of Postal was the best move you have made so far and taking it out of T-911 would be a welcome change as well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The removal of Yohimbe from the LG line will make it markedly more appealing the masses and will in turn lead me to try more of it. I don't mind Y in products, but I would like some without it as well. Taking it out of Postal was the best move you have made so far and taking it out of T-911 would be a welcome change as well.
Completely agreed, hopefully this can be addressed in batches down the line.

As of now, I know many people LOVE T-911 and dont want to see a thing changed. Time will tell, but Y has certainly been slowly making its way out of many LG products.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely agreed, hopefully this can be addressed in batches down the line.

As of now, I know many people LOVE T-911 and dont want to see a thing changed. Time will tell, but Y has certainly been slowly making its way out of many LG products.
In the T-911 I can see its reasoning to be in there, as for PSARM and a few other products, it needs to go. You did this with Postal which was the right thing to do. Currently taking the old one right now and sometimes I really don't feel the need to be Y-stimmed after my workout, especially after AS-GT and AP.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Also would allow us in Australia to buy it :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also would allow us in Australia to buy it :)
Don't take this the wrong way but knowing you are holding yourself back from a market that large and have been for a while now, seems kind of pointless from a purely business standpoint. Drop the Y, it is not necessary. Go show the Aussies what they are missing! That way you are producing all the same product, labels, containers etc... and then you can buy larger batches of the same product, ergo, more profit and cheaper prices for the masses.