T-911 in a Stack?

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Into my 3rd week of T-911 solo. Made some good gains & cut some fat. I plan to cycle off for a month & run again. What would be some good products to stack with it next time?
:bruce3:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think it would stack well with any nettle root based test booster if your looking to go the natural route. Theres many great options out there, Activate Xtreme is one I've enjoyed.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Out by iForce looks pretty good, too.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i think it would stack well with any nettle root based test booster if your looking to go the natural route. Theres many great options out there, Activate Xtreme is one I've enjoyed.
Agreed, also maybe stack it with mmv2 if you're looking for a light PH cycle. Or m1D if looking for weight gain.

:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Would I have to run PCT with mmv2?
Yes, a light PCT is recommended. Something like Formadrol Extreme, which is currently buy one get one free, or t911 (which gets amazing reviews).

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there any insights on optimal dosage? Or is that a case by case issue. I was recommended to take it 3 times a day, is that within decent guide lines?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Are there any insights on optimal dosage? Or is that a case by case issue. I was recommended to take it 3 times a day, is that within decent guide lines?
Yup 3 x per day is fine. You can also taper down. So 3/3/2/2.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup 3 x per day is fine. You can also taper down. So 3/3/2/2.
Thanks for the response.

I have 3 bottles, but I was told to proceed no further then 6 weeks of daily usage. Is that what you recommend also? I'm not using this as a PCT or stack, the T-911 is my only bullet.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response.

I have 3 bottles, but I was told to proceed no further then 6 weeks of daily usage. Is that what you recommend also? I'm not using this as a PCT or stack, the T-911 is my only bullet.
Yeah Id say 6 weeks would be great, should see some AWESOME results during that time :)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Yes, a light PCT is recommended. Something like Formadrol Extreme, which is currently buy one get one free, or t911 (which gets amazing reviews).
so you're not saying that I can run mmv2 & T911 @ the same time. You're suggestion is to run mmv2 first then T911 as a PCT?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you're not saying that I can run mmv2 & T911 @ the same time. You're suggestion is to run mmv2 first then T911 as a PCT?
that would be the preferred method.