T-1 Lotion?

Aztec42

Awards
Just got my first bottle of T-1 Today. Is it supposed to be more of a lotion as opposed to the runny gel that my ONE+ was.

Anyways, I'm new to the board, I am 22 and 6'0" 215lbs.
I have done a 4wk cycle of ONE+ and gained 12lbs and also a 6wk cycle of 1-T ethergels and Boldione and gained about 9lbs.
I am anxious to try the T-1 that I will start in about a week. I will be eating about 4500-5000 cals with about 250 grams of protein a day. I will also be taking a multi, liver tabs, flax seed oil, and V-12 along with my optimum protein. I will be doing 2/squirts 2xday and hope to gain atleast 12lbs.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Welcome. Yes, it's more of a lotion than a gel.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Aztec42
Just got my first bottle of T-1 Today. Is it supposed to be more of a lotion as opposed to the runny gel that my ONE+ was.

Anyways, I'm new to the board, I am 22 and 6'0" 215lbs.
I have done a 4wk cycle of ONE+ and gained 12lbs and also a 6wk cycle of 1-T ethergels and Boldione and gained about 9lbs.
I am anxious to try the T-1 that I will start in about a week. I will be eating about 4500-5000 cals with about 250 grams of protein a day. I will also be taking a multi, liver tabs, flax seed oil, and V-12 along with my optimum protein. I will be doing 2/squirts 2xday and hope to gain atleast 12lbs.

Welcome and keep us posted of you progress!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
OK...so it's more of a lotion than a gel ;)  T-1 Lotion doesn't have the same ring to it though...

Maybe I should rename it to plain T-1 Transdermal?

Chemo