Supplement Junky/Mad Scientist

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I take alot of supplements and constantly get asked what I take and why... I start talking and instantly lose their attention... I probably sound like a Sheldon kind of know it all...
It seems like I take alot of time in researching and understanding all of what I need to take, but everyone else around me is on a Whey, creatine, and preworkout only planet...

Does anyone else run into this kind of situation w friends or average gym goers?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I take alot of supplements and constantly get asked what I take and why... I start talking and instantly lose their attention... I probably sound like a Sheldon kind of know it all...
It seems like I take alot of time in researching and understanding all of what I need to take, but everyone else around me is on a Whey, creatine, and preworkout only planet...

Does anyone else run into this kind of situation w friends or average gym goers?
Yes, ppl ask the questions but they immediately loose interest when I try to explain the answer. I have no problem with ppl not caring, cus the truth is that no1 really fuckin cares.

But what I do hate is being asked a question and you not paying attention to the answer. Nowadays when someone asks me why I take something I will guage ahead how interested they actually are and if I think there not going to pay attention my answer to why I take something is . because I feel like it

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nowadays when someone asks me why I take something I will guage ahead how interested they actually are and if I think there not going to pay attention my answer to why I take something is . because I feel like it
Exactly! I also kinda feel out what kind of level they're on with their existing knowledge of supplements and training...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

About 100% of the time. In my opinion, many people just want "the what" handed to them, without interest in "the why".

Last edited:
MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
About 100% of the time. In my opinion, many people just want the "what handed to them" without interest in "the why".
You could probably use your powers for evil and send them down the road to tren and sarms...