SuperSize Review.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, on this site it is said that it was basically confirmed to be 75mg caffein per scoop.

http://www.supersizepreworkout.com/supersize-ingredients

but i have also read it here on the forums. one of what seems to be an initial testers review also says, he took 3 scoops which is 225mg caffeine and was happy about it working so well while still containing less than some other pwos.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the details.

Last night, before I posted my response ... I asked the only two people that would know and supplied that information to you guys.

I didn't want to pull some random number and say "here you go" or "proprietary profile" (some info is classified)

Really glad you like SuperSize and I'm sure the new enhanced flavor will make you fall in love all over again! :)

Enjoy

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Fellas,

Sorry for the confusion, but we're so excited about getting the sample packages together that I gave you the wrong details.

1 scoop contains *75mg of caffeine*

THAT'S RIGHT SUPERSIZE SAMPLE COMING SOON!!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the correct amount of caffeine is 75 mg per scoop.

We are all up in the production and manufacturing of SuperSize samples, which contains 2 scoops. So in all this haste, I accidentally gave Joe the information about the amount of our sample packs, so haste + late night = not thinking straight ;)

So to be clear again, each scoop of SuperSize contains 75 mg caffeine. Sorry for the confusion guys.

But as it already have been mentioned, SuperSize is really amazing with its zoning in effect, even thought the caffeine amount is pretty low, compared to some of the competitors. :)

AEK

Awards
After one serving man I am loving this Supersize especially this second version taste has improved quite a bit

It's still early days but the energy and focus is on par with the current biggest seller Craze but the pump I have been getting just after my chest workout blows Craze right out of the water

The pumps are insane !!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
After one serving man I am loving this Supersize especially this second version taste has improved quite a bit

It's still early days but the energy and focus is on par with the current biggest seller Craze but the pump I have been getting just after my chest workout blows Craze right out of the water

The pumps are insane !!
Great to hear man! I have yet to try the new taste, but from those who have tried it , says it's great! :) Gonna jump on it as soon as the new stock reaches Europe :)

About the pump, so TRUE! The pumps I get from working the lower back and biceps is really insane, near the breaking point ;)

But thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear you're loving it!

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny about the pumps. i just had a workout with craze again. an actually craze gives me insane pumps that start before my workout. i do like supersize better since it makes me agressive and wanting to workout, craze makes me a little too happy to lift heavy and i don't really wanna be in the gym around other agressive people (since i am feeling very empathic and nice haha). its good for high reps though.

anyway, just felt like adding this to the topic, since pumps is actually for me one aspect that craze does really well in.

supersize gives me massive pumps too so all good :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
funny about the pumps. i just had a workout with craze again. an actually craze gives me insane pumps that start before my workout. i do like supersize better since it makes me agressive and wanting to workout, craze makes me a little too happy to lift heavy and i don't really wanna be in the gym around other agressive people (since i am feeling very empathic and nice haha). its good for high reps though.

anyway, just felt like adding this to the topic, since pumps is actually for me one aspect that craze does really well in.

supersize gives me massive pumps too so all good :)

Happy to hear that you actually have two pre-workout products that works good for ya:) Happier to hear that you like SuperSize better... ;)

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would be even happier if there was one day a supersize v2, same formula but some added stuff. maybe citrulline, lclt, agmatine...things like that :)

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
i would be even happier if there was one day a supersize v2, same formula but some added stuff. maybe citrulline, lclt, agmatine...things like that :)
lol, that would be awesome! I'm sure the Mad Scientist over at AX are probably already cooking up a V2. They seem to always stay one step ahead...

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
lol, that would be awesome! I'm sure the Mad Scientist over at AX are probably already cooking up a V2. They seem to always stay one step ahead...
Exactly... If you got a good thing going, why not explore the potential of making it even better. ;)

That's what seperates the mass producers from the innovators!

BOOOOM!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
©(TM)