Super Cut Cycle

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
About to pull the trigger on some stuff to help with a 8 week cut before a vacation. Not worried about loosing mass, just strictly trying to lean up as much as possible. Currently 6’5” weighing 269. Aiming to get to around the 245 mark.

Will be running high deficit with high protein/fat and low carb for macros. Will take macros into account but I’m not counting to the T. Aiming for 2200 calories or less a day, again will monitor and asses but not going to count exact numbers. Might need an appetite suppressant as well as this is very low for me and I bet I struggle with keeping the food away.

Will also be doing a very basic split workout regimen with added in stairs/inclined jogging for cardio 3-4 times a week.

Considering ultra 11/ultra hard. Possibly both? Pct I can find, I hear it’s necessary here and there I hear it’s not.. will a otc suffice if I run one of these substances alone? If I do both I’ll def look into a real pct regimen tho.

Does this seem like a realistic goal? First time messing with anything slightly hormonal just want to have my ducks in a row and my goals aligned with what’s possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
About to pull the trigger on some stuff to help with a 8 week cut before a vacation. Not worried about loosing mass, just strictly trying to lean up as much as possible. Currently 6’5” weighing 269. Aiming to get to around the 245 mark.

Will be running high deficit with high protein/fat and low carb for macros. Will take macros into account but I’m not counting to the T. Aiming for 2200 calories or less a day, again will monitor and asses but not going to count exact numbers. Might need an appetite suppressant as well as this is very low for me and I bet I struggle with keeping the food away.

Will also be doing a very basic split workout regimen with added in stairs/inclined jogging for cardio 3-4 times a week.

Considering ultra 11/ultra hard. Possibly both? Pct I can find, I hear it’s necessary here and there I hear it’s not.. will a otc suffice if I run one of these substances alone? If I do both I’ll def look into a real pct regimen tho.

Does this seem like a realistic goal? First time messing with anything slightly hormonal just want to have my ducks in a row and my goals aligned with what’s possible.
Congratulations and good luck on your regimen.

As for the PCT question, people could make an argument either way on that. My opinion is that if you do one, a very mild one would be okay.

I think that your goal of 24 lbs. in 8 weeks is doable but tough. I would encourage you to go more by your appearance than weight and not to get discouraged if you get close and don't quite reach it. I say that bc I've seen so many people set a goal and then get discouraged if they didn't hit the numeric goal, when they really should've been proud of themselves bc they made great progress.

I'm getting ready to start a regimen myself that is recomp in the sense of gaining back some muscle and losing some fat, so its kind of recomp but more with the emphasis on fat loss. There are some things I'm going to be using that wouldn't be needed in yours bc your goals are slightly different, but the fat loss supplements in mine are Lean Edge, Thermagize XT, and Ab-Solved.

I'm debating on adding in Stano-Plex 300 (Epiandrosterone); and I definitely would if my emphasis was strictly on fat loss.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol if this is in reference to me spamming my post that was a complete accident. The app is a lil buggy..
LOL.

I know, brother.

Only click once, no matter if you see your post or not.

... It's there.

:)

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations and good luck on your regimen.

As for the PCT question, people could make an argument either way on that. My opinion is that if you do one, a very mild one would be okay.

I think that your goal of 24 lbs. in 8 weeks is doable but tough. I would encourage you to go more by your appearance than weight and not to get discouraged if you get close and don't quite reach it. I say that bc I've seen so many people set a goal and then get discouraged if they didn't hit the numeric goal, when they really should've been proud of themselves bc they made great progress.

I'm getting ready to start a regimen myself that is recomp in the sense of gaining back some muscle and losing some fat, so its kind of recomp but more with the emphasis on fat loss. There are some things I'm going to be using that wouldn't be needed in yours bc your goals are slightly different, but the fat loss supplements in mine are Lean Edge, Thermagize XT, and Ab-Solved.

I'm debating on adding in Stano-Plex 300 (Epiandrosterone); and I definitely would if my emphasis was strictly on fat loss.
Definitely a tough goal, with the lady keeping me motivated I think I can at least get close! I’ll keep your positive mindset in mind! Good advice... I’ll I’ll def be reaching towards that goal but as long as I’ve stuck to my guns along the way and lose some weight I’ll be happy and proud of myself! I’ll look into your recommendations as well. Thank you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stack and realistic goals. Those are low calories for your weight and the fat should definitely fall off. I would run otc at the minimum but maybe a low dose serm depending on how you feel. 11keto always helps with my midsection and ultra hard will have you feeling dense, vascular, and alpha. Lean edge could definitely address very specifically fat loss and would be a worthy addition like sns said.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well that would be a super cut cycle. Sorry to be a Debbie downer here, but IMHO 24 lbs in 8 weeks is not realistic. I know you said you're not concerned with loosing lean mass, but still. If you drop the 24 lbs in 8 weeks (and I mean real weight loss, not water weight that comes back quick), be sure to know lean mass has been lost. I can see you are on the larger side, so a pound of weight is less for you relatively, than to most more 'regular' sized people, but by being 6'5 you aren't very fat either (I think?).

Just being honest here and I would advise to lower your expectations regarding the weight loss and @sns8778 gave a great advise on not focusing so much on the weight, but rather on body composition.

Just to give some perspective, a typical good fat loss pace/rate for most men is about 1 lb a week. In the first few weeks the fat loss can be a bit faster, but after that with 1 lb a week drop, one can be at ease in estimating it's mainly fat lost (if training properly and eating enough protein and all that). If you drop 10 lbs, where your weight settles in 10 lbs less, than when starting, say after a week of normal eating after the cut, that's a good result. If 15 lbs, that's great!

Last edited:
JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Because of time constraints and honestly I’m a little worried about doing hormonal products with my current weight anyway. I’ve done more research and I feel it would definitely be in my best interest to just stick with my current plan, loose some more weight, and try to lean out further with a stack once my weight is more in check. At 6’5” no I’m definitely not fat, but I am large as you can imagine lol. I’d see better results I think if I was closer to 250ish anyway. I’ll probably look into some appetite suppressants/fat burners and stick with the low calories. Been going about a week and scale is down 6 pounds. The water weight is coming off already. I’ll continue this same plan after my vacation and be ready for a winter bulk! Thanks for the info guys.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Because of time constraints and honestly I’m a little worried about doing hormonal products with my current weight anyway. I’ve done more research and I feel it would definitely be in my best interest to just stick with my current plan, loose some more weight, and try to lean out further with a stack once my weight is more in check. At 6’5” no I’m definitely not fat, but I am large as you can imagine lol. I’d see better results I think if I was closer to 250ish anyway. I’ll probably look into some appetite suppressants/fat burners and stick with the low calories. Been going about a week and scale is down 6 pounds. The water weight is coming off already. I’ll continue this same plan after my vacation and be ready for a winter bulk! Thanks for the info guys.
Tough to make an estimation by just those numbers you gave and as you're 6'' taller than me, I can't make a comparison to myself either, but if you are well over 15% bf, then I think holding up the PH run for when you are leaner is a smart idea. You'll get much more out of them and it's great to have that tool in your arsenal, for when cutting becomes more difficult and especially muscle sparing will be difficult going natty.

I bet these fellas here have some good ideas to offer on natty cutting supps too. For what it's worth, I'm going to start cutting next week and am going to give a little push with Apex Ursa Major + SNS Reduce XT.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tough to make an estimation by just those numbers you gave and as you're 6'' taller than me, I can't make a comparison to myself either, but if you are well over 15% bf, then I think holding up the PH run for when you are leaner is a smart idea. You'll get much more out of them and it's great to have that tool in your arsenal, for when cutting becomes more difficult and especially muscle sparing will be difficult going natty.

I bet these fellas here have some good ideas to offer on natty cutting supps too. For what it's worth, I'm going to start cutting next week and am going to give a little push with Apex Ursa Major + SNS Reduce XT.
I was looking at Ursa Major as well! Reviews seem the be killer throughout the forums.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was looking at Ursa Major as well! Reviews seem the be killer throughout the forums.
Will be my first time running it = ) Yeah, reviews are very promising. And I did note some leaning out when I took oral Ursolic acid years ago and I wasn't even trying to cut or lean out. And the topical UA should be much better. Never tried lowering cortisol for added fat loss before either and have heard good things about Reduce XT. Haven't been this excited for a natty run for awhile, lol.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will be my first time running it = ) Yeah, reviews are very promising. And I did note some leaning out when I took oral Ursolic acid years ago and I wasn't even trying to cut or lean out. And the topical UA should be much better. Never tried lowering cortisol for added fat loss before either and have heard good things about Reduce XT. Haven't been this excited for a natty run for awhile, lol.
Lol got me getting excited for myself! Ima try and keep up with you and see how it went! I’ll
Update here in the future as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would suggest more of a straight fast loss regimen than a hormonal one. I kind of hinted at that in my original post in the thread but didn't want to come off as disparaging of taking the products that you mentioned in your original post.

The fat loss supplement regimen I'm starting is:
- Lean Edge
- Thermagize XT
- Ab-Solved

I think that would work great for you to maximize fat loss before your vacation.

And congrats on the already being down 6 lbs.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest more of a straight fast loss regimen than a hormonal one. I kind of hinted at that in my original post in the thread but didn't want to come off as disparaging of taking the products that you mentioned in your original post.

The fat loss supplement regimen I'm starting is:
- Lean Edge
- Thermagize XT
- Ab-Solved

I think that would work great for you to maximize fat loss before your vacation.

And congrats on the already being down 6 lbs.
No worries friend. I’m all for open ended discussions on anything relevant to the original post! I agree on the hormonal route isn’t the right path at least for now. Being over weight can really screw with how your body reacts apparently so I’m going to definitely hold off. I know most products touted on this forum have a following and I’ve never heard a negative thing about sns, so I will def check those out. I am liking Ursa Major and will probably add some other things as well. And thanks! While I know it’s water weight it’s nice to get that little bump of motivation right off the bat when you realize results quick.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Realistically, without a PCT the chances of recovering is likely very high. The problem is that it may just take much longer than it would have taken with a PCT. If gaining mass is not really a concern for you and this is just a strictly weight/fat loss ordeal, I think you would do perfectly fine with keeping your training levels relatively high and then just diet.

Nothing accessible legally and OTC beats caffeine + ephedrine (Bronkaid is what I use) for appetite suppression. I recommend taking the weekend off though but at bare minimum, 6 days of use 1 day off. This is more so that you don’t loose sensitivity to that combo. 200 mg of caffeine + 1 Bronkaid tablet, twice a day (people do dose it 3 times a day, I personally have found it works well for me twice a day, first in the morning and then again in the afternoon, don’t keep any excess and junky food in the house so by night time when the appetite suppression probably would have worn off, there’s nothing to eat :) ).