summer stack stanoplex 300 while on prozac !opinions plz

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so guys. im ready for my stack. i need some help . here in my country gyms will open at 31 may and i want to run a two month stack. i got 1 bottle eradicate e (arimistane muscle addiction's actually im waiting for delivery )
2 bottles stanoplex 300 cel (epiandro)
and my stack plan is arimistane 75 mg +epiandro 300 mg+yohimbine+a mild thermogenic like alphamine.
recently i started to use prozac (fluoxetine) and my doctor told me that yohimbine isnt a problem at low dosage. i was plannign to use thermagize xt but i want to avoid for now dmha and other stimulants.from your experience should i run stanoplex at 300 mg or 600mg ,? i want to avoid also serms cause they interact with prozac.should i keep my stanoplex for another run and just stack eradicate e with yohimbine?i know that epiandro can help with mood also. other supps which i will use are whey /vitamin c . my diet will be good and my excersise will be hard with a combination of bdybuilding and calisthenics.thx in addition. also for pct after stano im planning to use m test+reduce xt