substerone and tyramine?

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Hey guys. I have a couple of bottles of Substerone on their way to me today. Cant wait to try. I was wondering though what is the connection with this and tyramine and why is it advised not to eat tyramine containing foods? I know that people who suffer with migraines should cut back on foods that contain this but what does that have to do with substerone?
Hope somebody can help out with this?
Cheers

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys. I have a couple of bottles of Substerone on their way to me today. Cant wait to try. I was wondering though what is the connection with this and tyramine and why is it advised not to eat tyramine containing foods? I know that people who suffer with migraines should cut back on foods that contain this but what does that have to do with substerone?
Hope somebody can help out with this?
Cheers
Now this is a question that has me scratching my head, good stuff lol!
I'll have to ask the boss about this as it's not something i'm versed in, especially being such a new product. Will get back to ya as soon as i hear back from corpo.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Thx. Ive jus recieved my order. The little t-911 tabs that come with it taste good. Have one under my tongue right now as I type this out ha. It actually doesn't mention anything about tyramine on the packaging. I only noticed this on the nutraplanet website?
But thanks for the reply

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry about it. The warning shown on nutra is incorrect and we are getting it fixed. It should say 18 and over not 21, and it should not say anything about tyramine.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry about it. The warning shown on nutra is incorrect and we are getting it fixed. It should say 18 and over not 21, and it should not say anything about tyramine.
Well that explains it. For the life of me i couldn't find anything regarding why tyramine would have a negative or possible critical effect on sub sterone.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Thx guys. Kinda thought it was strange. Looking forward to the results of this
Cheers

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I was just going to mention that if this was on Nutra it coukld be a typo.
I never herd of this with sub-strone.
Cant wait for mien to arrive myself! :p
gonna throw it in my cutter for the hell of it i think.