Subscriptions

H

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

What is the deal with the subscriptions for products? Can I cancel subscriptions, and how would I do so? Can I do that at any time or would I need to cancel a certain amount of days before the subscription renewal? Can I edit the subscription speed (from 2 months to 1 month or vice versa) as my goals or needs change? Is there a shipping cost for subsequent shipments pursuant to a subscription, and if so, does it follow the regular site-wide $100+ free shipping standard? Maybe I missed this information somewhere on the site, in which case I apologize for asking dumb questions, but I wanted to learn more about this option.

Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as i understand it, you should be able to do all of that but I am unsure about the shipping part.. lets see if buddy nos can fill in the blanks.
@nostrum420

H

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
as i understand it, you should be able to do all of that but I am unsure about the shipping part.. lets see if buddy nos can fill in the blanks.
@nostrum420
Many thanks brother

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420
Yes, the way I understand it .... Shipping is still as minimal as possible (no upcharge), and orders over $100 ship free.
:)

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If you scroll, just below the contact form there's now a video on how subscriptions work.

Assuming subscriptions continue to do well, we'll upgrade the app and you'll be able to tweak more things yourself!