stupid question

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
concerning pin use...use once and dispose and same for syringe? or can either one be used more than one use...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would use both only once... they are not that expensive...

size

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason to ever risk using the same supplies ever. Once use and dispose.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
if cost was an issue, you could re-use the syringe more than once. The needle, i would not. But pins and syringes are ridiculously inexpensive. Use and dispose.
Sage

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Immediate Re-Use?

Ok, what about this?
I have 3cc syringes with 23 gauge 1.5 inch needles...I need to pin 2.5 CC of one product and another 1CC of another. If I pin and then immediately use the other product (same needle and syringe) is there any danger with that?

ps24eva

Awards
draw up one into the syringe, draw up the other (into the same syringe), then inject both at the same time.

I assume you are using different needeles for drawing and injecting?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
PS has the right idea... I use a 20g to draw.. both products in the same syringe then switch to a 25g and inject... also.. I would think that since this is your first time, you are shooting that much into glutes right?

demon

Awards
just curious father, you decide to do with the tren/prop combo??

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
see what I'm saying though....

3 CC syringe with 3.5CCs of fluid to draw... just two seperate shots with seperate syringes/pin combos then? simple thing to do would be to get larger syringes of course but i've got a 100 of the 3cc variety so I figured it might be ok to go with that using the same equipment...

and yes, tren/test cyp.
23 gauge to draw and shoot with
yes, into the glutes

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

3 CC syringe with 3.5CCs of fluid to draw... just two seperate shots with seperate syringes/pin combos then? simple thing to do would be to get larger syringes of course but i've got a 100 of the 3cc variety so I figured it might be ok to go with that using the same equipment...

and yes, tren/test cyp.
yes, into the glutes
Yes, since its over 3cc's total, I don't see a problem using the same syringe twice in one sitting. Just make sure you use a different needle for each injection. You can also use the same needle to draw with as well, but if possible, use a different one each time you draw to....

The priority of things that need to be change are:

injection needle (this needs to always be changed no matter what)
drawing needle (2nd priority)
syringe (3rd priority)

ps24eva

Awards

and yes, tren/test cyp.
yes, into the glutes

I don't understand why you just won't get more stuff. Local pharmacies carry stuff too.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I don't understand why you just won't get more stuff. Local pharmacies carry stuff too.
Local pharmacies in Tennessee say they cannot dispense without a Rx. Closest place I can buy locally is co-op but ...needless to say, they don't have sterile products. I can order more but I'm just trying to get by with what I have ordered. Every penny counts with me.