Strongest Legal Cycle?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a legit cycle. dont fall for the horror stories. trest is amazing, just stay on top of the estrogen and take something inhibit-p
Whats the highest you have ever run transdermal trest Ripper? I went up to 60 mg. Do you think gains be had in just a short 4 week Trest only cycle?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whats the highest you have ever run transdermal trest Ripper? I went up to 60 mg. Do you think gains be had in just a short 4 week Trest only cycle?
My concern would rather be what kind of gains can be kept from a 4 week cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My concern would rather be what kind of gains can be kept from a 4 week cycle.
It would actually be a 12 week cycle but was thinking of running Trestolone solo for just the first 4 weeks On the front end. Don’t know if that short of a time on a drug would do any good, but then again it is a very powerful steroid.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
100 mgs per day of a good ace is a lot. I have also ran dermatrest (sp) by ol and ran it as high as 300 per day. (it was not trest ace. )

Davefivie

Davefivie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So 30mg Trest Ace a day would be a good place to start then right?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100 mgs per day of a good ace is a lot. I have also ran dermatrest (sp) by ol and ran it as high as 300 per day. (it was not trest ace. )
Bro you anabolic budget must be huge to run tramdermal at 100 mg a day!!!!! lol How long were you able to afford to do that for of a cycle?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro you anabolic budget must be huge to run tramdermal at 100 mg a day!!!!! lol How long were you able to afford to do that for of a cycle?
that was back when you could get PO (96%+/- pure) 100mg per ML at like 80$ so it wasn't as bad.. nowa days good clean trest is hard to get thus very expensive.