Strong Supplement Shop

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it is allowed to ask but still I'm going to. I will take this down if it's not.
Does anyone have the discount coupons for this store. Planning to buy from Canada, would at least like to get away with the exchange rate.
Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
You just missed a 10% off everything a few days ago on our Instagram :( there is none that I am aware of at the moment. The best way to find it is our email newsletter (sign up at the bottom of the homepage-link below) and follow our social media. We have great 50% off intro sales. If I hear of any codes I'll be sure to hit you up. Next time you can just post this in the strong section of the forums as well :) Admin should be able to move it for you. let me know if you have anymore questions. What were you picking up?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. I'm planning to get super mandro and the new andro the giant and some support supps along with it. Not cycling within the next month or so. I will wait till i get my hands on a good deal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stack. Have it in my cabinet right now. Going to use it in a couple of months as well. Keep us updated with some feedback. I'm sure you will love it.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Quick question
Do you ship to canada on a regular base
Are there any problems clearing customs?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be fine as long as all ingredients you purchase are legal there. Length it is held at customs is usually very quickly but occasionally takes a little bit of time. You should receive it relatively quickly though :)