Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did Knot Legal Advice ever file that claimed lawsuit?
Im finishing up his latest long GTII video form a couple hours ago.....yes he filed the lawsuit yesterday and now this happened today lol.....Richard doesnt like that dude as a COO, he is the same guy they hired as an advisor end of last year.

Richard put out that he is allowing board members to snitch on each other and he will personally take them off the lawsuit LMFAO!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did Knot Legal Advice ever file that claimed lawsuit?
His main concern in the lawsuit is that the board is just looting the company and no interest in really making a deal. Taking a reasonable salary from shares is one thing but to go this long without finalizing a real deal is where they crossed the line.

That being said the short on the company and all that squeeze stuff Richard believes is all real but the company needs to actually give more of a reason for shorts to want to get out. The Alpine stuff is real too but from a legal standpoint although Alpine looks to be on the way out could still take another year after appeals and stuff.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC barcoding like crazy, and this is the 5 minute chart. Wow! Hi Aaron!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why they got rid of first loser ? lol
William no longer streaming or doing HAM calls, HAM is only doing via phone now William will be on.

It sucks as I’m not always available to listen in live.

HAM said William just works for him now and he is keeping the scum away from him, but as a result a lot of other people miss out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stubbornly high US inflation grew stronger than expected in March
The Consumer Price Index rose to 3.5% for the last 12 months ending in March.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when is the last day to have the shares for the warrants ?
wanted to even out the number
Im guessing they will release a PR for the record date since it just says this,
"If you own Common Shares on [●], 2024, the record date,"

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im guessing they will release a PR for the record date since it just says this,
"If you own Common Shares on [●], 2024, the record date,"
i think when they announced GTII it went up to $9 .. and now its at .23

so im assuming same pattern ... maybe we hit like $20-30 in FNGR and then all the way down back here at $3 ? lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think when they announced GTII it went up to $9 .. and now its at .23

so im assuming same pattern ... maybe we hit like $20-30 in FNGR and then all the way down back here at $3 ? lol
I actually just remembered, I do have FNGR on this account I dont use, only 48 shares though but ACE said $1k easy so thats enough to put a downpayment on this Bentley I have my eyes on.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually just remembered, I do have FNGR on this account I dont use, only 48 shares though but ACE said $1k easy so thats enough to put a downpayment on this Bentley I have my eyes on.
and then another $1k/share for GTII .. you should be okay lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAM says "rumor" is FNGR working on deal with Alibaba.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HAM says "rumor" is FNGR working on deal with Alibaba.
hmhh i see no common thing between the 2 company

well i guess both based in asia lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmhh i see no common thing between the 2 company

well i guess both based in asia lol
Alibaba is a massive international conglomerate, not just your go to connection to some run down apartment in the suburbs of Shanghai advertising itself as a large scale ingredient manufacturer where underground bathtub chemists here in the USA bottle their SARMs, LMFAO!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alibaba is a massive international conglomerate, not just your go to connection to some run down apartment in the suburbs of Shangai advertising itself as a large scale ingredient manufacturer where underground bathtub chemists here in the USA bottle their SARMs, LMFAO!
lol

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAM's TELO has almost run up near 100% in less than 3 weeks, thats the pharma company where the CEO supposedly owns the entire float but still got shorted.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Aaron!!!! Soon to be known as Mr. Quarter Monkey

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jeesh what a rough day for both stocks and crypto

picked up more FNGR, GTII & SHIB

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been adding some oil stocks, Like Cheasapeake (CHK) and a Fidelity ETF (FNRCX) for the last couple months thinking big trouble is coming to the middleeast

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC finally hit the Washington coin pre split prices!

Hi Aaron, I agree “dilution increases the value of stock price” LMFAO!!!

IMG_4482.png

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
" i know someone who knows someone who knows someone who is buying millions of shares"

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Down market for the majority of stocks lately.... but my inverse Real Estate Bear ETF (called DRV) has been a good play when betting on the bad news

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone still in WULF or did you get out at the peak?

I got out a little early at 2.50 and 2.71, but better safe than sorry

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone still in WULF or did you get out at the peak?

I got out a little early at 2.50 and 2.71, but better safe than sorry
I have over 12k shares about even at current bag average. I almost sold in the 2.50s but whatever I actual believe in this one holding longer.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF on the daily trying to bounce off that lower treadline establishing higher lows, also today has lowest RSI since lat January, way oversold and that was when it was in the 1.30s.

We almost broke over that top completely and I would have been gold but back down.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF bouncing perfectly off that treadline where it hit a premarket low of 1.80....today's BTC dip to $59k didnt even bother it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a good sign!
Though I worry about the next "halving" event and how if affects future mining earnings.
Depends on a few things, for starters BTC price and mining per BTC cost. Some miners will survive some wont, but since I know WULF inside out I will explain that one.

It will cost WULF $37k post halving to mine each BTC, and they account for ALL costs including the cup of coffee in their office. They have expanded their infrastructer, they were at 5.5EH at the end of last year and now 8.0 after expansion via Building 3 in NY and miner upgrades of some of their older systems. They are working on Building 4 completion by summer and should get up to 12.5 EH and also expanded their power contract by doubling it at the Nuke site in PA (much smaller than the NY site and unlike the NY site they down own the PA site.) Cost to mine there is 2 cents per KwH.....that power cost is locked for 5 years and 2 more optional 3 year contracts. Their NY site that uses Hydropower that they own is costing them 4 cents per KwH so overall their power costs are safe and some of the lowest in the entire industry at about 3.5 cents (The site at the PA miner is the absolute lowes.)

They paid down their debt from 122 million end of december down to about 75 million with 20 million cash on hand. Their plan is to expand to 28.3 sometime deeper into 2025. They also are set up with enough land and power expansion abilities in NY to do an AI deal but this is speculative, it needs to happen before it happens.

Anyways, whats important is the halving in a few days. That they have already expanded their mining ability and BTC is way up compared to earlier this year and last, and remaining profitable as long as BTC doest tank and will be fine through the halving. Now the market decides on what happens to price, I dunno.

BTC just had a nice RSI reset and going into halving some of these miners that dont HODL will have their abilities to sell cut in half. On top of that Greyscale has sold about half of their entire BTC bag since the ETF launch and are drying up. Hong Kong just approved their ETF's although its just a few and smaller compared to USA.

I cant say WULF will hold up in price, obviously Im an idiot when it comes to price predictions lol but WULF will be just fine, as long as BTC doesnt tank which we dont really have reason to believe it will.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on a few things, for starters BTC price and mining per BTC cost. Some miners will survive some wont, but since I know WULF inside out I will explain that one.

It will cost WULF $37k post halving to mine each BTC, and they account for ALL costs including the cup of coffee in their office. They have expanded their infrastructer, they were at 5.5EH at the end of last year and now 8.0 after expansion via Building 3 in NY and miner upgrades of some of their older systems. They are working on Building 4 completion by summer and should get up to 12.5 EH and also expanded their power contract by doubling it at the Nuke site in PA (much smaller than the NY site and unlike the NY site they down own the PA site.) Cost to mine there is 2 cents per KwH.....that power cost is locked for 5 years and 2 more optional 3 year contracts. Their NY site that uses Hydropower that they own is costing them 4 cents per KwH so overall their power costs are safe and some of the lowest in the entire industry at about 3.5 cents (The site at the PA miner is the absolute lowes.)

They paid down their debt from 122 million end of december down to about 75 million with 20 million cash on hand. Their plan is to expand to 28.3 sometime deeper into 2025. They also are set up with enough land and power expansion abilities in NY to do an AI deal but this is speculative, it needs to happen before it happens.

Anyways, whats important is the halving in a few days. That they have already expanded and remaining profitable as long as BTC doest tank and will be fine through the halving. Now the market decides on what happens to price, I dunno.

BTC just had a nice RSI reset and going into halving some of these miners that dont HODL will have their abilities to sell cut in half. On top of that Greyscale has sold about half of their entire BTC bag since the ETF launch and are drying up. Hong Kong just approved their ETF's although its just a few and smaller compared to USA.

I cant say WULF will hold up in price, obviously Im an idiot when it comes to price predictions lol but WULF will be just fine, as long as BTC doesnt tank which we dont really have reason to believe it will.
Can someone post cliffs so I dont have to read all of that??? HAHAHA

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WULF, miners and BTC pumping like crazy this morning.

Daily chart working out to perfection, just need to pump through that upper wedge and clear it post halving....or another zig zag down and up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice .. cant wait to be millionaire :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTC crashed again after Iran news last night to 59.6k and now came back even higher to 65k!

Halving coming very very soon!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow flashback when the dark forces destroyed Trey Trade’s PC during the livestream when he was interviewing BAM Investor, I remember and never forgot when this happened crazy times!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC was $479 post split prices back then. Adam tanked it down to $3, nice job!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found the video BAM shows in his own

Treys Trades... What Actually Happened to Him.