Stim-Freak Review

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
What’s up everyone!

So I got my shipment of Stim-freak last week and have used it a couple times since then and decided to do a review. A lot of guys on here use every stim known to man, so I thought I would report out on my experiences.

I have always been a fan of Mike’s supps and consider him one of the most well thought out and cutting edge developers out there. I have used Vacaine and loved it. So with that in mind I decided to give Stim-freak a try.

Pros:
1. Very clean energy. No jittery feelings and feeling like I am on crack or something like that. I love, love that Mike didn’t make it 600mgs of caffeine or something. .
2. Dosage set up is really nice. I find that if I take one pill and then another a few hrs later I feel great. Two together is good also, but you definitely feel it. Tried three spread out and found it was too much for me.
3. Great blend of ingredients. Too many companies shove a bunch of crap into a capsule and call it a day. But Mike seems to have done a great job of giving the right amount.

Cons:
1. It not really a con per say but I would love for Mike to have something in it that put me in a great mood. If he had something in there that did that...it would be like Super Vicaine! And that I would buy a ton. Lol

But overall I really like this product for the clean energy it can provide.