Still here trying slow but steady

akhimoe

Awards
Need help trimming without loosing muscle mass,

I’ve come a long way 1 and half years since June 2021 I was weighing 100kg now currently 87 kg

Only lost 13 kg (don’t slaughter me for saying ONLY) lol

I haven’t really cleaned my diet I just enjoy what I want but in moderation
Only weakness is chocolate and biscuits with tea.

Cut to the chase

I wana loose the gut while holding on strength and muscle mass is that possible?

Or what can I do to speed the process up I feel like it’s taking for ever for the gut to go?

Any recommendations welcome

This is how I currently look

IMG_5495.JPG

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Need help trimming without loosing muscle mass,

I’ve come a long way 1 and half years since June 2021 I was weighing 100kg now currently 87 kg

Only lost 13 kg (don’t slaughter me for saying ONLY) lol

I haven’t really cleaned my diet I just enjoy what I want but in moderation
Only weakness is chocolate and biscuits with tea.

Cut to the chase

I wana loose the gut while holding on strength and muscle mass is that possible?

Or what can I do to speed the process up I feel like it’s taking for ever for the gut to go?

Any recommendations welcome

This is how I currently look

View attachment 226649

Ursa Major is Tops, and Used by much of this board.
And right now, it (and everything else at Apex-Alchemy) is BOGO FREE.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t really cleaned my diet I just enjoy what I want
I think if you change this and clean up the diet plus maybe add in light cardio 2-3 times per week that will make a world of difference on trimming up the gut. You can add in some fat burner appetite suppression products if needed to help with the hunger.

Alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements is pretty solid one that I typically will use.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The first thing you need to do is make sure your diet is cleaned up, you can't build/keep high quality muscle with low quality food. You should focus you diet at around 200 grams of quality protein a day and than fill the rest in with fat and carbs, just stay slightly below your maintenance level. I have always had great luck with True Shred from Strong.

True Shred.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Putting in the work !

lamarclark09

Awards
Sometimes we don’t realize how much our diet is affecting our bodies. I was actually in worse shape a few years back. But just keeping my diet in check and doing light cardio regularly helped me so much. Eating healthy and adding a lil protein actually worked for you a lot. I can see that.
More power to you.