Unanswered Steel supplements

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it just me or is Steel Supplements overpriced as hell? 100.00 for a bottle of underdosed 4 andro(65 mg, 60 caps). For half the price, I got a bottle of Andro the giant(110 mg 90 caps).
These guys need to get off their own jock..I can't imagine anyone halfway educated on PHs actually buying from them.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me or is Steel Supplements overpriced as hell? 100.00 for a bottle of underdosed 4 andro(65 mg, 60 caps). For half the price, I got a bottle of Andro the giant(110 mg 90 caps).
These guys need to get off their own jock..I can't imagine anyone halfway educated on PHs actually buying from them.
Definitely overpriced hormones. Some of their formulas are decent (I really like adabolic) but won’t pay the cost for most of their products. Good call on the Andro the Giant too

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely overpriced hormones. Some of their formulas are decent (I really like adabolic) but won’t pay the cost for most of their products. Good call on the Andro the Giant too
Agreed with this. Nice decision to go with Andro the giant. Stacks well with super mandro.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, way way overpriced. But DPS and eBay will have better deals. I’ve Wanted to try Amped-AF but not for $55

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a friend who works there. Even he says they're overpriced and is always working ways to get me their stuff on the cheap. I've tried most of their supplements, he sent me a care pack of ALL their samples, and I will say most are pretty good.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a friend who works there. Even he says they're overpriced and is always working ways to get me their stuff on the cheap. I've tried most of their supplements, he sent me a care pack of ALL their samples, and I will say most are pretty good.
Pretty good? Well the 4 andro supp I saw is seriously underdosed. It's less than half the dose of Andro the giant and twice the price. I would pay upwards of 90.00 if it came with 90 caps @ 250 mg a cap. But it comes with only 60 @ 65 mg a cap. And I believe all their phs are similarly dosed.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty good? Well the 4 andro supp I saw is seriously underdosed. It's less than half the dose of Andro the giant and twice the price. I would pay upwards of 90.00 if it came with 90 caps @ 250 mg a cap. But it comes with only 60 @ 65 mg a cap. And I believe all their phs are similarly dosed.
I don't think I tried the Andro stuff. But the fat burners/pre's/focus/sleep ones are.

I don't do PH's.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think I tried the Andro stuff. But the fat burners/pre's/focus/sleep ones are.

I don't do PH's.
That's probably a good call, PHs and AAS are not for everyone. I am personally very happy I discovered them, my body WANTS to be weak naturally.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven’t tried much of their stuff, but their shredded AF is by far one of the best fat burners I’ve ever tried. It was worth the price to me if I was to purchase it. Also like almost all other companies there are discount codes you can use to drop the price more.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s BS, these companies all know the Texas study and what an effective dose is....and they put this 50-65 whatever mg garbage out...

Last edited:
irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s BS, these companies all know the Texas study and what an effective dose is....and they put this 50-65 whatever mg garbage out...
They all manufacture at high tech. Pretty much ordering off the same ingredient menu.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They all manufacture at high tech. Pretty much ordering off the same ingredient menu.
I didn’t realize they were under HT but I get it now...

Either way, someone’s still deciding to under dose the **** and charge a premium for it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t realize they were under HT but I get it now...

Either way, someone’s still deciding to under dose the **** and charge a premium for it.