Starting Monday, need a little help

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, what's up. Ok This is what I am going to ahve on hand for my upcoming cycle starting monday, need some info on how to run it.

2 Bottles 1-AD
2 Bottles T-Bomb (50mg 1-test Ether/tablet)
2 Bottles 1,4AD (60X100mg/bottle)
1 Vial Nolvadex
1 Bottle t1-pro

I was thinking of frontloading with the 1-ad and the t-bomb for a week at 600mg of 1-ad/day, and 300mg of T-bomb/day. So any and all advice on how to run this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why you would take the t-bomb along with the 1ad. They are basically the same compound. How's diet look?

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Diet is excellent, real clean, I'm at about 2300 calories now but I'm going to bump it up to about 3000 or a little less while on the cylcle.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Are you bulking? If so, 2300 cals is about starvation level.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
I am 6'0" And 189 Pounds, but chubby, but skinny arms and legs.

I was going to take the 1-AD and the t-bomb at the same time just because I have them, I got them both for free and I was just gonna go with both to get more 1-test in my system to get the levels up there as quick as possible.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Guy, you're gonna need at least 3000 cals.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Ok, I planned on bumping it up, it's odd, my arms and legs are really skinny, but I have a lot of fat in my midsection, and I've always been heavy my whole life and just recently lost most of it, so I'm hesitant to raise the calories, but I really wanna gain some size , so I'm going ot bump up while on the cycle then worry about cutting it after, how would oyu reccomend I run the cycle? I was thinking the 6 week dose of t1-pro with 4 weeks of 1,4Andro at 400mg/day.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I got some news for you. You will NOT gain muscle without gaining fat while bulking. If you want to get the full benefit of the ph, you must eat like a friggin pig. Otherwise, you're pissing in the wind. What you could do if you still have some fat, is cut and then bulk.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
If you want to get the full benefit of the ph, you must eat like a friggin pig. Otherwise, you're pissing in the wind.
Most definitely! Eat like a bastard, and piss with the wind... and preferably from an elevated area... it'll go farther! :)

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Ok, well I'm gonna run the cycle, gain the fat and muscle, then cut it down after, now how should I run it?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Run the T1 pro(2 squirts, twice/day) along with 600mg 1,4 andro/day, that's it. along with 3500 cals/day, you'll be very happy.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
How many weeks do you think I should run it for? I'll have to get more 1,4andro too, damn, that shits expensive.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks do you think I should run it for? I'll have to get more 1,4andro too, damn, that shits expensive.
4 weeks on, 4 off, then 4 weeks again. Check the member store here, pretty cheap.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
ok, thanks scotty for your help, i appreciate it, i'm looking forward to starting my cycle. I'll post results.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
do you guys think I should still plan on frontloading or just to skip it?

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
babygetoboy

I am 6'0" And 189 Pounds, but chubby, but skinny arms and legs.
my arms and legs are really skinny, but I have a lot of fat in my midsection,
Not trying to insult you here, but it sounds like you've got about as much business using 1-test as my granny. This stuff is not without possible risks, and I never recommend using it unless you have at least a couple of years of hard training under your belt. Doesn't sound like you have either the prerequisite rock-solid foundation or knowledge to be doing a 1-test cycle. Prohormones are to get you through a plateau, not to be used as a short cut for a beginning lifter.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Re: babygetoboy

Not trying to insult you here, but it sounds like you've got about as much business using 1-test as my granny. This stuff is not without possible risks, and I never recommend using it unless you have at least a couple of years of hard training under your belt. Doesn't sound like you have either the prerequisite rock-solid foundation or knowledge to be doing a 1-test cycle. Prohormones are to get you through a plateau, not to be used as a short cut for a beginning lifter.
Good point John!:eek:

Streax

Awards
I was thinking the same thing. I was like, oh this should be cool, he has similar stats as me, then I saw the part about being fat...

Not to insult you, but it sounds like you have a LOT of training to do before considering this stuff, you obviously don't have your diet in check, or a solid foundation as previously stated.