Starting Cycle, Need Advice!

decotoxiver

Awards
okay well here's what I got, im going to be doing a 2on 2 off cycle of M1t about 10mg a day maybe second week bump it up to 15mg, im also going to be taking some Whey Protein and some Pro Liver for protection, question I have is for PCT I wanna know if it would be okay to just take some Tamoxifen Citrate alone, also what dose do you think it would be good to take Pro Liver at? Thanks in Advance

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Let's see.. you need to do some research... this topic has been covered several times all you have to do is us the search function

decotoxiver

Awards
Yea I know, but thats just the thing...I have been searching and reading for weeks now and read the FAQ and still cant really get a straight answer...everyone talks about Nolva for PCT but no one ever says anything about taking Nolva alone...they always talk about stacking it with 6OXO or something else..but no one ever speaks of it just alone, and I cant even search on a good dose of Pro Liver cuz it wont let me put in 2 words on search... either pro or liver...so if anyone can help please do so..I would really like to know if this cycle would be okay and if Nolva could would be good enough for PCT by it self...thanks

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yes Nolva alone is sufficient for post cycle. I can't help you on the Pro Liver because I don't know it's ingredients. Post them up if you want to.

decotoxiver

Awards
Here is what the 1fast400.com says

PRO LIVER

Milk Thistle and NAC are used to support healthy liver function.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000 mg*
Milk Thistle 600 mg*
(80% standardized provides 480 mg Silymarin)

*Daily Value not Established

Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Gelatin

Let me know what you think....

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
It is always a good idea, IMO, to take a supplement that promotes a healthy liver. I personally go with just Milk Thistle at 1000mg's post cycle, and I stop it during a cycle with methyls. Some use it during and for post cycle. There has been debate on the issue, but nothing concrete on what milk thistle, or other supp's, do to the oral compounds after their ingestion. Legal Gear brand of M1T has added NAC to their tabs.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
throw in 300mgALA/3x, 500mgvitC/3x, and vitE 400iu with your pro-liver and you're good to go.

decotoxiver

Awards
Thanks for all the quick replys, everything I order'd was from 1fast400 except for the Tamoxifen Citrate im gonna use for PCT I got that from Physical Enhancement...right now since everythings looks okay, that will prob be my cycle for now...dunno how much im gonna gain but I hope for good results, any tips on how to keep gains or and how much to dose on the pro liver tho? im thinking about using it thru the cycle and during PCT....

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
First, make sure you have your Nolva in-hand prior to beginning your cycle. To keep gains, make sure you get plenty of rest (which shouldn't be a problem since your not stacking any 4AD), and that your diet is in check. Your PCT will determine what gains you keep, so make sure you keep your calories high during it, decrease your training intensity and lessen the amount of sets per body part. 45 minutes in the gym should be fine. Some find it better to take a week or two break from training after they have completed their cycle.

I'm sure others will have their suggestions with what works for them. Hope this helps and good luck. ;)