Stanogen 2023 Thread

Apex_Alchemy

Apex_Alchemy

Awards
Stanogen is a transdermal epiandrostenrone product.

Epiandrostenrone is a metabolite that is produced naturally by the human body. Epiandrostenrone converts to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Stanogen may help promote the appearance of lean muscle while helping reduce the appearance of subcutaneous fat and excess water.

Apply 5-10 pumps per day of this fast drying gel to your arms, shoulders, or legs for muscle definition, decreased water retention, and improved libido.

stanogen111:22.jpg

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious, since I just dug into the old stash and started using the older blue bottle/dropper based product - how do you think they compare?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious, since I just dug into the old stash and started using the older blue bottle/dropper based product - how do you think they compare?
For me, I believe they are equally matched in results.
I definitely like the gel better, as far as quickness in drying.

Hmmm.... I'll have to see if I have a blue bottle Stanogen stashed away.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I have all sort of stuff stashed away, dating back to the "old" PH days.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have all sort of stuff stashed away, dating back to the "old" PH days.
Nice!
I've "unstashed" my stash so many times, I have very little left of the old "PH" stuff.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice!
I've "unstashed" my stash so many times, I have very little left of the old "PH" stuff.
It takes discipline to make it last. Now, if I just had access to Mast and Proviron, I would be in hog heaven.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It takes discipline to make it last. Now, if I just had access to Mast and Proviron, I would be in hog heaven.
I have noticed that for me, I like the old droppers a little better just because I liked drawing it all up at once and deploying it with the dropper and not having to use my hands to disperse it. other than that I just dont sit on too many as they are soo damn good either way. mostly just Dien at this point in the blue bottles.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nope, apparently I used all of the blue dropper bottles of Stanogen.

I'm not really surprised though. ..
I like to rotate my personal stock, and I Really like Stanogen.

TNSTEVE

Awards
Ok to apply in the morning even if going to the gym after work? It’s a little difficult to apply while in the office.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok to apply in the morning even if going to the gym after work? It’s a little difficult to apply while in the office.
absolutely! if you really wanted to put some on at the gym too, no one would hold it against you~

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With its unique transdermal technology, Stanogen delivers powerful compounds directly where they're needed the most.

This state-of-the-art formula offers more than just enhanced muscle tone. It elevates your fitness game by:

Maximizing lean muscle mass
Boosting your physical performance
Sculpting more defined muscles

The result? A more chiseled, defined, and powerful you.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take advantage of this BOGO to start your year off right~
🎼 "I got 2 Stanogens and microphone!!" 🎼

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
personally I wouldnt compare mast or prov with primo.

both mast and prov are very weak DHT molecules, producing more of a masculinizing effect including a stronger effect on estrogen, whereas primo is a almost a strait anabolic with little to no masculinizing effect.. In some circles primo is an acceptable steroid for women.

in short= mast and prov are higher on the androgenic side and primo is almost a pure anabolic.

tvj

Awards
So I was running primo with my trt and now I’ve switched to Proviron with my trt. Will my results differ much?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I was running primo with my trt and now I’ve switched to Proviron with my trt. Will my results differ much?
you will probably slow down on the muscle growth a bit but a lot of people report feel good effects from prov and mast. so it may be a fair trade. only you can really answer that question

tvj

Awards
I heard the proviron is supposed to amplify the effects on testosterone. Does that sound right? I wanna run the best combo with my testosterone for a nice hard cut look. What would you recommend?

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You are derailing this thread…. Start a new conversation elsewhere