Stano Plex Dosing w/ Pre workout

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got my two bottles of Stano Plex, really excited to run this! Full disclosure, I'm currently pinning 25mg of Trest Ace a day and feel this will compliment my cycle very nicely.

Question #1: I take a scoop of Redcon1 Total War Preworkout. I took one Stano Plex this morning along with my Total War and felt great, so there's no issue there right?

Question #2: Dosing: Would 3 caps a day plus a scoop of Total War per day be too much?

Thanks!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stanoplex 300 cel? i believe that you are fine even for 3 caps.. i got two bottles and i will stack with a strong pre workout like you. the bottles says that the dosage is 2 caps per day but many users up to 3 without any problem ..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got my two bottles of Stano Plex, really excited to run this! Full disclosure, I'm currently pinning 25mg of Trest Ace a day and feel this will compliment my cycle very nicely.

Question #1: I take a scoop of Redcon1 Total War Preworkout. I took one Stano Plex this morning along with my Total War and felt great, so there's no issue there right?

Question #2: Dosing: Would 3 caps a day plus a scoop of Total War per day be too much?

Thanks!
Ive only done max of 2 caps w/ a pre workout and i was fine

I dont see 3 being a problem .. but always say play it by how you feel .. i always monitor my BP when stacking caffinee w/ anything even if its epi andro or dhea

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I dont see 3 being a problem .. but always say play it by how you feel .. i always monitor my BP when stacking caffinee w/ anything even if its epi andro or dhea
Heck yeah man! I’m currently dosing 1 pill at 0600, 1400 and 2200.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Missed my morning dose so I just took 2 with my pre. About to head into the gym so let’s see how this feels! YOLO!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Missed my morning dose so I just took 2 with my pre. About to head into the gym so let’s see how this feels! YOLO!
how'd that went ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
Sorry I missed this thread. I'm glad and appreciative that others replied to you.

How are your results going?

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I missed this thread. I'm glad and appreciative that others replied to you.

How are your results going?
Had a good run, enjoyed Stano Plex. Will pic it up again after I finished my current SARMs run. Getting on TRT so I could see Stano being a nice component to dry up and increase strength when I need to, like before a PL meet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had a good run, enjoyed Stano Plex. Will pic it up again after I finished my current SARMs run. Getting on TRT so I could see Stano being a nice component to dry up and increase strength when I need to, like before a PL meet.
That's great to hear.

I think Stano-Plex can be a nice complement to TRT for sure. I've seen some people use it low dose (1 cap per day) as part of their actual TRT protocol.