Stage-3Z (w/ mulungu extract) NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stage-3Z

Hello, everyone! Stage-3Z, the industry's 1st Mulungu-based sleep/anxiety aide, is now available!!! With Stage-3Z, you get a lot for your money. Each full serving provides...

* 5 grams Mulungu Extract
* 2 grams Passionflower Extract
2 grams lemon Balm Extract

As you can imagine, I didn't choose these 3 ingredients at random, but selected them specifically for their potency AND synergism. Mulungu Extract, the premier GABA-A modulator of the plant kingdom, forms the foundation of this formula. No other natural, currently available GABA agonist provides an effect profile quite like this stuff. Calming, mood-boosting, and stress-relieving, Mulungu is the perfect addition to any sleep/anti-anxiety product. Even better, there's no morning grogginess and zero physical dependence or tolerance build-up!

Next up we have Lemon Balm. Most of us heard of, or even used this product before, but rarely is it sold as a stand-alone. In order to get the most out of this unique supplement, it's best used in conjunction with GABA agonists due to its role as a GABA Transaminase Inhibitor, or GABA-TI. What exactly is GABA Transaminase? In short, GABA-T is the enzyme responsible for catalyzing the breakdown and clearance of GABA within the body. By blunting the actions of this enzyme, we slow the breakdown of GABA, thereby causing levels to rise higher and remain elevated for longer. This helps us to more effectively combat insomnia and anxiety.

Lastly, we have Passionflower. Like Mulungu, Passionflower exerts positive effects on the GABBA receptor, but it also boosts dopamine and helps to restore/maintain healthy circadian rhythms. Who doesn't want that?

Thus far, I've described the benefits these ingredients provide as they pertain to GABAergic function, but I haven't even touched on the numerous, additional health benefits, such as: reduced systemic inflammation, improved liver function, increased antioxidant activity, neuroprotection, cardiovascular protection, and anti-cancer activity.

In conclusion...

If you have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or dealing with PED-induced anxiety, I made Stage-3Z for you.

Link: https://masupps.com/product/stage-3z/

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think a lot of guys (those running gear especially) can benefit from this. Adrenergic and anxiety related symptoms that often lead to insomnia or restlessness is a common theme that myself and others face as a result of living an enhanced lifestyle.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any flavoring or just the natural compounds only and toss and wash being best method?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You drink it. It mixes in hot water easily...and tastes like Lemon balm tea.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love the formula, and that there is no melatonin.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't Wait, This is going to be GREAT !!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going to have to try this. Never been let down with anything from mike

Reactions: ZOO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards