Stacking

Mikeskv11

Awards
I am about to start my first stack. Test, decabolin oral. Is it good/bad/dangerous to add halodrol? I’m 33, 5’10’ 195 lbs no health issues. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this your first cycle? If not what have you run before?

are you saying your taking an oral deca?

Mikeskv11

Awards
Is this your first cycle? If not what have you run before?

are you saying your taking an oral deca?
Oral everything. I ran a 1-andro before. This is my first stack. And advice with cycle support, PCT, and diet would be appreciated

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am about to start my first stack. Test, decabolin oral. Is it good/bad/dangerous to add halodrol? I’m 33, 5’10’ 195 lbs no health issues. Any recommendations will be appreciated.
Just for clarification .. Is the Decabolin a High-Tech product?

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oral everything. I ran a 1-andro before. This is my first stack. And advice with cycle support, PCT, and diet would be appreciated
Oral test? Are you talking about testosterone undecanoate?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ahh right.

can you lay out the cycle plan with the products your thinking of using bro.

test normally refers to injectable. Right now I’ve no idea if you mean a td cream product or a pro hormone that converts for example.

what pct did you run after the 1-andro and what results did you get?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is what’s wrong with calling otc products by the steroid name. People will get hurt.

Mikeskv11

Awards
Lol. This is why I asked. Everything I’m talking about is from hi tech pharmaceutical. Their Hi Tech 1 testosterone pill. Hi tech decabolin pill. And halodrol pill.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol. This is why I asked. Everything I’m talking about is from hi tech pharmaceutical. Their Hi Tech 1 testosterone pill. Hi tech decabolin pill. And halodrol pill.
Those are names of steroids.
So I'm glad that you clarified.

And I still say that High-Tech Sucks, for this improper naming nonsense.

Mikeskv11

Awards
Ok. So I guess now I have more questions. Why do they suck? What do you recommend?

Mikeskv11

Awards
Ok. So I guess now I have more questions. Why do they suck? What do you recommend?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For Purposely causing confusion, by misnaming their products, calling them by steroid names.
I am not saying they are bogus products (although they are generally weak).

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi-Tec got in trouble years ago and now they need to toe the legal line.
Their solution was to create product lines out of andros and multi step pro hormones and market them with bonafide steroid names so they could keep selling products to customers who don’t know any better.
Anything from Hi-Tec with a steroid name does not actually contain such substance. It’s all just shady marketing.

Mikeskv11

Awards
Hi-Tec got in trouble years ago and now they need to toe the legal line.
Their solution was to create product lines out of andros and multi step pro hormones and market them with bonafide steroid names so they could keep selling products to customers who don’t know any better.
Anything from Hi-Tec with a steroid name does not actually contain such substance. It’s all just shady marketing.