Unanswered Stack changes required

cojack252

Awards
Hi guys. Currently running reduce xt , and x gels. Had supremacy in there to but apparently it's discontinued, and I was using my bottle from my previous run. I am looking for a replacement for supremacy that will work with my other 2 supps I'm running( x gels and reduce xt) . After some questions and research what I've come up with is.
1. alpha max
2. Testify (test1fy)
3. m test.
4. ???(your suggestions)
Main questions are if they will work well with my other 2 supps due to some overlap in ingredients. Also could look into just bulk forskolin if I find right % and then add a different supp.
I had great results when I ran this stack last time, so that's why I would like to find a similar replacement for supremacy.
If you have a suggestion for a different or better supp that would work in this stack plz let me know.
But I'd love to hear what you suggest from the choices I have aswell! Thanks so much guys. Everything has been goin great with this stack when supremacy was involved. Hopefully next supp will continue to aid in my lean out (recomp) ! Thanks so much!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alphamax xt is very good! i ran this sup solo and my strength increased and my recovery off course! alphamax xt or m test is the best addition to your stack !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M test gets my vote here. It stacks well with xgels and reduce xt

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alphamax xt is very good! i ran this sup solo and my strength increased and my recovery off course! alphamax xt or m test is the best addition to your stack !
Agreed with this. Both are great additions to the stack. I've personally ran alphamax xt and loved the results I got from it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi guys. Currently running reduce xt , and x gels. Had supremacy in there to but apparently it's discontinued, and I was using my bottle from my previous run. I am looking for a replacement for supremacy that will work with my other 2 supps I'm running( x gels and reduce xt) . After some questions and research what I've come up with is.
1. alpha max
2. Testify (test1fy)
3. m test.
4. ???(your suggestions)
Main questions are if they will work well with my other 2 supps due to some overlap in ingredients. Also could look into just bulk forskolin if I find right % and then add a different supp.
I had great results when I ran this stack last time, so that's why I would like to find a similar replacement for supremacy.
If you have a suggestion for a different or better supp that would work in this stack plz let me know.
But I'd love to hear what you suggest from the choices I have aswell! Thanks so much guys. Everything has been goin great with this stack when supremacy was involved. Hopefully next supp will continue to aid in my lean out (recomp) ! Thanks so much!
I personally use M-Test as part of my Xgels stacks but i would def reccommend adding a forskolin (F95) supp in there. all bonuses and synergy.

cojack252

Awards
I personally use M-Test as part of my Xgels stacks but i would def reccommend adding a forskolin (F95) supp in there. all bonuses and synergy.
Any recommendation for the f95 forskolin? I want a high %version. Or would m test and alphamax together be a good replacement? Thanks

cojack252

Awards
Was thinking continue x gels and reduce xt since I already have a few bottles, and add alphamax and m test. Anybody have experience with that? Dosing etc. I know there may be some overlap in cortisol control and t boost but I think there will be synergy too. Hoping so lol! Please let me know what you guys think, or any suggestions. May throw in vaso 6 too. It's on either way!!! Thanks guys!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking continue x gels and reduce xt since I already have a few bottles, and add alphamax and m test. Anybody have experience with that? Dosing etc. I know there may be some overlap in cortisol control and t boost but I think there will be synergy too. Hoping so lol! Please let me know what you guys think, or any suggestions. May throw in vaso 6 too. It's on either way!!! Thanks guys!
I wouldn't stack AlphaMax and M-Test. Diminishing returns basically. I'd run them separately for 8 weeks each. I love them both.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with Cubs, this is just too much overlap. You can’t crush cortisol or e levels without having negative consequences. Pick 1 of mtest/alpha and go with that. Vaso6 would def be a nice addition though

cojack252

Awards
I agree with Cubs, this is just too much overlap. You can’t crush cortisol or e levels without having negative consequences. Pick 1 of mtest/alpha and go with that. Vaso6 would def be a nice addition though
So I went with alphamax as the replacement, will run that 8 weeks and probably then run m test as some suggested. The total amount of forskolin in alphamax is lower than supremacy, so I think I will buy f95 bulk forskolin to add to it to get around 100mg of forskolin/day. And I grabbed the vaso 6 too. Is it just basically egcg? Or the same thing As the green tea extract I'm already taking lol. Hope not. Thanks guys! Lemme know what you think. And if alphamax should just be doses as bottle says or if you have a dosing protocol that worked for you! Thanks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I went with alphamax as the replacement, will run that 8 weeks and probably then run m test as some suggested. The total amount of forskolin in alphamax is lower than supremacy, so I think I will buy f95 bulk forskolin to add to it to get around 100mg of forskolin/day. And I grabbed the vaso 6 too. Is it just basically egcg? Or the same thing As the green tea extract I'm already taking lol. Hope not. Thanks guys! Lemme know what you think. And if alphamax should just be doses as bottle says or if you have a dosing protocol that worked for you! Thanks!
Yeah I’d try to get the full 100/day. There’s benefits below as well but it’s cheap anyways.

And no, vaso6 is dramatically different than just egcg or gte... you’re dealing with a very specific portion of the green tea plant that would take ridiculous (I.e. near toxic) doses of green tea to get without a specialized extract