Some Q's about 1-test (specific form)

CNcurl90s44

Awards
:) Again forgive my ignorance, but I just want to make sure I understand all this stuff correctly.

http://www.1fast400.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=256

that product:

1. thats not an injectable right? I see that it says "orally" so I just want to get that outta the way

2. is that ok to take on my 2nd cycle in March, along with T-1 Pro/DMSO and boldione? Or am I just over doing it?

3. Do you guys know of a great stack (and I am sure you do) that you would recommend? Some of you may know that I am just coming off of super one+ and boldione (this being the last week)

Thanks guys :)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1) Its a 1-test product with another derlivery method. It is an oral product kind of like the EC version from biotest.

2) This is not something you would stack with other 1-test products. By doing a transdermal 1-test product you are getting the best delivery method out there. So don't waste your money...

3)T1-pro with 1,4 is a good stack .You are actually getting 3 hormones in there so that is good. That stack is very good and alot of people like it..

Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

CNcurl90s44

Awards
1) Its a 1-test product with another derlivery method. It is an oral product kind of like the EC version from biotest.

2) This is not something you would stack with other 1-test products. By doing a transdermal 1-test product you are getting the best delivery method out there. So don't waste your money...

3)T1-pro with 1,4 is a good stack .You are actually getting 3 hormones in there so that is good. That stack is very good and alot of people like it..

Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...
yep!! thanks!!