SNS VasoForce XT sample review

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was fortunate to receive 5 sample servings of the new SNS VasoForce XT.

I used it for a few different workouts in a couple different situations. I normally work out first thing in the morning. I was also able to get in a midday workout using this. I can say that the pumps were better when I was able to get in a couple solid meals prior to my workout. For the AM workouts, I would take my stim-based pwo 45 minutes prior, VasoForce XT 35 minutes prior, 1 scoop whey + 1/4 cup raisins 25 minutes prior. I also tried to make sure I was well fed from the night before.

My workouts right now are mostly strength based, so higher weight, lower volume, and higher rest times. Even with this type of workout, I felt really good pumps. I always do at least one warmup set per muscle of about 20 reps and could feel my muscles filling up after this. My muscles felt super solid after my sets of 3-6 reps too. I noticed feeling more thirsty than usual during my workout.

VasoForce for me seemed to work better on my upper body parts. I wasn't feeling the pump in my legs as much. The pump in my muscles was more of a dense, hard feeling than my muscles were "blowing up". The one workout I did midday was chest/shoulder/triceps and I did feel extremely swole after it - hitting 3 muscle groups I'm sure helped here. Here are some before and after pics for a two different workouts.

Before Shoulders/Biceps

After

Chest/Triceps Before

After

So I was pretty impressed with the pump experience given my workouts. I can imagine if one was doing higher rep ranges, you would really "blow up". I did not experience any higher than normal strength gains. I didn't see myself magically getting 1 more rep. I wouldn't say my pumps lasted throughout the day like I've seen with nitrates. I don't have much experience with Glycerpump and none with Vaso6 and S7. I do have a lot experience with citrulline, nitrates, agmatine. I'd rate VasoForce XT as an upper tier pump product. I'd still like to add in ingredients like taurine, betaine, citrulline to my pwo concoction to aid in performance.

Thanks again SNS for the opportunity to sample VasoForce XT!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the detailed review. I'm very glad that you are pleased with the product.