SNS VasoForce Rush Review

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
SNS VasoForce Rush

-Had a couple weeks worth of workouts with this to fully judge its and have to say it probably one of my favorite ones.
I've used many different preworkouts over the years and these days I'm down to a few that I prefer. Usually don't get impressed with new preworkouts that come out these days. I feel like they are more of the same with various amounts of the same ingredients.

-To compare, I prefer a mid-range with stims. Around 300mg caffeine stacked with some other novel stims to get great focus and energy. I prefer to avoid any form of yohimbine as much as I can cause it make me too jittery. At one point I didn't mind that but now I rather have a smooth ride with preworkouts.

-The ones I usually use are Controlled labs White Warped, PES prolific, and whatever other ones I can find that mimic those profiles. I did pick up some of the ones on the spicy end, (Dark Energy, Excelsior) for the aggressive workout days. Albeit I don't need a full scoop of those, .25-.75 scoop is all I really need from those.

VasoForce Rush Energy & Focus Blend:

-So with Vasoforce Rush I was intrigued by the stim profile as it contains all the stims I like and body response well with. A full dose has enough caffeine with a combo of dicaffeine malate. Between this and CL White warped I've grown to prefer preworkouts that stack regular caffeine with dicaffeine as that you get a steady stream of energy between the initial hit of regular caffeine and then the time delayed dicaffeine.
-Theacrine is also one that since it came out that I prefer to be in the preworkouts I take. I feel it adds another level of focus with the caffeine.
-I'm still new with Dynamine, as I haven't really used it before. I think VasoForce might be one of the first preworkouts I've used that had it. Can't really discern the effects of that yet. Might have to pick it up in bulk to actually see how it is on its own.
-And then there is theobromine, which I have used before with other preworkouts and I had it in bulk. Its a solid addition to most preworkouts. It can get the heart racing a little bit though.

VasoForce Ultimate Pump Complex:

-Full gram of agmatine, which has been a solid pump ingredient for me. Have it in bulk and usually add it to other preworkouts that don't have it.

-Now for the rest of these ingredients I haven't been too caught up on yet. I just recently been seeing these added to preworkouts that come out these days. After researching them, they seem like solid ingredients to add for pump. Having them actually be patented instead of being a generic ingredient usually verifies it effectiveness.

-There isn't many preworkouts out there that come in pill/capsule form. Over the years haven't seem many and the ones that did come out were more of a energy/focus type feeling. Which makes sense as the ingredients for added endurance and pump usually exceed the 1g gram mark and more in the realm of 3-6g. So putting that in capsule form would make the dose be in the 6-10 pills per dose. Not very marketable.
-So with these new novel pump ingredients doses and the stim blend it looks like cap form was made for this.

-So for my actually rating of this , I give it a 10/10!! Which honestly I don't think I have ever considered a 10/10 for any other preworkouts I have tried over the years. I always felt that I could never give a supplement/preworkout a 10/10 rating. But I don't think I can find a reason to lower that rating. The things I might find negative are actually a positive in the end. I'll explain that here.

-Energy and focus at the full dose is amazing. It doesn't hit you like crazy initially. It took about 20 minutes or so to start hitting after taking it. You get that boost from the regular caffeine and theacrine/dynamine/theobromine. And that energy and focus never lets up throughout the workout and the rest of the day. Which is what I was talking about a negative being a positive.
-When I first started using this preworkout, I took the full 4 pills at noon for my workout and then at the end of the day I had a hard time going to sleep around 10pm. I still felt the energy effects from it.
-So from there I only took 3 pills if my workout was at noon or later which came out just as good. Energy and focus was still there.
-I kept the full 4 pill dose for my workouts in the morning and that makes it perfect as I still have energy and focus hours later in the day. With other preworkouts the energy usually dies down hours later and you get a little crash depending on what preworkout you took.

-Now for pump, I'm not much of a pump junky meaning I don't feel the need to stack every pump ingredient known to man to get that pump. 1-2 ingredients work just fine for me. One thing that I think is actually a disadvantage with too much pump ingredients it when there is too much blood pumping into whatever muscle you are working and in the end it gets too hard/painful to contract it and end up calling the sets short or calling the workout short because of that.
-With Vasoforce Pump Complex I did not have that problem at all. And the main thing I like about pump ingredients is the endurance you get from them. And this is the other area where this preworkout shines for me. I felt I could keep going and beyond failure without my muscles giving out. This is the other negative that's a positive for me.
-You could end up beating the crap out of your muscles and not really feeling that lactic acid build up and going beyond. Then waking up the next day feeling like you got hit by a train due to the muscle soreness.

-Some of my workouts were pushing close to 2 hours cause I didn't feel the fatigue to call it quits. Also had that time to workout so wasn't in a rush to leave. I usually prefer a solid hour of lifting at my stage being 33 years old with a solid 8-10 years of lifting. So the thought of a 2 hour workout sounds exhausting at this point in my life and also think that its too much fluff if you are talking that long. But with this preworkout thats a different story.
-Now I don't want to make a 2 hour workouts the norm while using this. But I can see doing that every once in awhile, when I have enough time and the energy and endurance from this stuff will go to good use.

-Another thing that's a plus for me, is I don't get any "flavor" burps from the pills. This stuff digests efficiently in my system. With some powdered preworkouts I get random burps and can taste the preworkout even a hour after taking it.

-So this stuff will definitely be in my top 3 rotations going forward for sure and I'm glad there isn't any questionable ingredients as I don't have to worry about it getting banned (like Dark Energy or Excelsior whenever that happens)

-The price is pretty solid depending on where you get it. DPS has it around $31 per bottle I believe. At 25 servings, that's not bad and if I have to drop it down to 3 pills that just extends the bottle.
-I've been seeing some of the newer preworkouts coming out at like $40-50 for like 20 servings for a full dose of ingredients. And its ingredients that are more of the same so for me its not worth it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great feedback .. thank you for taking the time to do so.

I agree, this is one of my fav stim product .. Pump matrix at full 4caps is one of the best. I know SNS personally fooled around with so many different formulas and wanted to keep it at 3-4caps and agamtime, s7, vaso6 doses are so perfect.

I have fooled with 3 caps pre and honestly for me it feels like just as good .. but on full chest/tri day ill take all 4 caps when i want that extra kick in the butt.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a detailed review. I really appreciate and and I'm really glad that you're enjoying the product.

You mentioned the endurance benefits and a great thing about that is that those benefits should get even more pronounced with continuous use.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Oh nice, I grabbed a few more for my stock and grabbed the stim free version to stack with other stim preworkouts and going to take it everyday to see how pronounced those endurance effects are.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh nice, I grabbed a few more for my stock and grabbed the stim free version to stack with other stim preworkouts and going to take it everyday to see how pronounced those endurance effects are.
Awesome. I think you'll really enjoy them and I look forward to your feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool seeing the sns reviews lately!

I’ve used vasoforce rush sporadically for 2 or 3 months now and I’ve got to second the good reviews and versatility.

I suppose it’s the actigin and astrigin, but I find that it noticeably increases effects of several other herbs/drugs if 2-4 caps are used at the same time.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

I think that VasoForce Rush doesn't get nearly enough talk here on AM.

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Awesome in depth review brother. After reading this review I'm definitely going to pick some up as my next preworkout since I'm in need of one.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Def picked something up
Anyone knows how to reach out SNS ppl in here
Need to know if the whole line up will be sold at. Dps
And when the out of stock item will be back in stock
Thanks dude for the review