SNS Urolithin-B XT - 150 mg. Urolithin B Per Capsule - Now Available

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of note i dose 1 each of Uro A and B in the AM and 1 of each in the PM. No off days.

Im considering this plus epicatechin like a fountain of youth daily trifecta. these 3 get my body perfect and primed at a higher base level allowing me to perform even better no matter if i am just cruising, adding some natural items(e.g. Phosphatidic Acid XR, X-Gels) or on a winter blast/bulk.
Just reading this post. You used Uro B when ‘cruising’ I take you mean using testosterone? How did this stack with that? Any added benefit to your ‘cruise’?

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just reading this post. You used Uro B when ‘cruising’ I take you mean using testosterone? How did this stack with that? Any added benefit to your ‘cruise’?
I use Uro A and B along with epicatechin daily, no matter what. My original post stated it just raises my baseline. Historically when my garmin watch says i am worn out, i really felt it. Now its like i defiantly feel the work i do, but i am always ready to workout and dont feel worn out - even when the watch says i am!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use Uro A and B along with epicatechin daily, no matter what. My original post stated it just raises my baseline. Historically when my garmin watch says i am worn out, i really felt it. Now its like i defiantly feel the work i do, but i am always ready to workout and dont feel worn out - even when the watch says i am!
Sorry to clarify. In post #110 you said “cruising”. Does this mean “cruising” on testosterone? So question was do you use the aforementioned supplements in conjunction with testosterone? Sorry for the confusion

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to clarify. In post #110 you said “cruising”. Does this mean “cruising” on testosterone? So question was do you use the aforementioned supplements in conjunction with testosterone? Sorry for the confusion
Yes. Yes.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 weeks worth of workouts in the books...

Increased pump in the gym, feeling noticeably fuller throughout the day, and strength seems to be trending upwards over this past week. Certainly no complaints from me so far haha.
Any further updates mate?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really just more of the same. Strength gains are more noticeable now if anything. Really enjoying it. Still a little more than a bottle left, might wind up buying more to just keep it going.
It's good to here you are having positive benefits

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's good to here you are having positive benefits
Boost in the gym is certainly nice, but the more I dig into Uro-B it sure seems like its something that I could put in the 'staples' category just as a general health supp. Anti-inflammatory, good for kidneys/cardiovascular system... really cool ingredient.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Steve has a lot of good staples, I often wonder haw many pills I would need everyday to use them all ?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Steve do you have any pill cases available these days? Been wanting one of yours for a while but the website says they're out of stock.

Also started a Urolithin B XT run today!
How’s this going ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the Black Friday Sale, we have added a 6 bottle and 12 bottle discounted multi-pack for Urolithin-B XT.

Here is a link to the Black Friday Sale thread:

Coupon codes:
- Any size order - save 25% off with coupon code: blackfriday25
- Orders over 500.00 - save 30% off with coupon code: blackfriday30

We already had a 3 bottle multi-pack:
- Normal Price: 109.99 (saves 9.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 82.49 (saves an additional 27.50 for a total savings of 37.48)

Urolithin-B XT - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 199.99 (saves 39.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 149.99 (save an additional 50.00 for a total savings of 89.95)
(That is based off of the 25% off; the discount on orders of 500.00 or more would be 30% off)

Urolithin-B XT - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 379.99 (saves 99.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 284.99 (saves an additional 95.00 for a total savings of 134.95)
(That is based off of the 25% off; the discount on orders of 500.00 would be 30% off)