SNS Reduce XT still helpful if on TRT?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on trt so don’t know if cortisol would still be a problem. I was thinking of adding it for PCT, what if any advantages would Reduce XT have for someone on trt for PCT? I’m not sure if the trt prevents cortisol related problems from occurring or not. Also, what about if running a cut on Ephedrine while on TRT and adding Reduce XT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am on trt so don’t know if cortisol would still be a problem. I was thinking of adding it for PCT, what if any advantages would Reduce XT have for someone on trt for PCT? I’m not sure if the trt prevents cortisol related problems from occurring or not. Also, what about if running a cut on Ephedrine while on TRT and adding Reduce XT?
I'm sorry that it took me a week to reply to your post here. I've had a hectic last week and had been on but had only been quick checking threads that were in my notifications or that I'd been tagged in. My apologies.

Yes, cortisol can still be an issue while on TRT. TRT doesn't necessarily have a positive or negative effect on cortisol levels. It can affect them but in some people it may be in a good way and in some a bad way. It depends a lot of individual factors and genetic predisposition imo.

Reduce XT is a great product for cortisol control in general and especially in PCT.

Reduce XT is also great to stack with stimulant based fat burners and on a cut so I think you're really enjoy it on your cut.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is only good for cortisol control
The person that posted this thread asked if Reduce XT was good for cortisol control in PCT, if cortisol could be an issue in PCT, and if it would make for a good stack with Ephedra if he was running a cut on PCT - the answer to all three questions is yes.

Reduce XT is commonly used for cortisol control in a variety of situations and is used for muscle retention &/or losing fat.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is only good for cortisol control
cortisol control = lean/fat loss .. so if that is what you are looking for def can run.

plenty stack with this fat burners .. i havent ran this in a while but i lean edge + reduceXT was very effective.

currently im running suppress-c

no pct or anything .. just fatloss/lean look.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cortisol control = lean/fat loss .. so if that is what you are looking for def can run.

plenty stack with this fat burners .. i havent ran this in a while but i lean edge + reduceXT was very effective.

currently im running suppress-c

no pct or anything .. just fatloss/lean look.
Do you think Reduce XT could lower cortisol too much?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes i do believe so .. havent witnessed it myself but have heard .. i dont dose fully 2caps is plenty for me but then there's some here who ive seen run 3-4caps.

So i would say you would have to experiment, i always recommend start low and ramp it up if needed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think you'd have to worry about that, especially at normal dosages. If you were overly concerned about that, you could start with 2 capsules per day instead of 3.

But the thing about people worrying about reducing cortisol too much is very interesting because its like that idea got a little talk and became a concern for some just bc of the possibility or worry of it; but when the topic of cortisol control first became known and got popular, there was never really a concern discussed about it and you never heard of it happening. I'm not saying it can't for some people, but its not something that most people will ever need to be concerned about.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you'd have to worry about that, especially at normal dosages. If you were overly concerned about that, you could start with 2 capsules per day instead of 3.

But the thing about people worrying about reducing cortisol too much is very interesting because its like that idea got a little talk and became a concern for some just bc of the possibility or worry of it; but when the topic of cortisol control first became known and got popular, there was never really a concern discussed about it and you never heard of it happening. I'm not saying it can't for some people, but its not something that most people will ever need to be concerned about.
It’s not that I was overly concerned it was just me picking you guys brains…I love running ECA stack as you know from our convos and just grabbed 2 bottles of reduce XT to combat the cortisol bump from stims.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s not that I was overly concerned it was just me picking you guys brains…I love running ECA stack as you know from our convos and just grabbed 2 bottles of reduce XT to combat the cortisol bump from stims.
Oh, I understand. I just meant in general that when cortisol control supplements first came out, no one mentioned the possibility of them going too low due to supplements whereas now it seems that its a common topic of conversation - but yet from my side, its not something we hardly ever see any real world issues with.

I think its a great product for helping reduce the cortisol bump from stims. I use it for that purpose myself many times.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I understand. I just meant in general that when cortisol control supplements first came out, no one mentioned the possibility of them going too low due to supplements whereas now it seems that its a common topic of conversation - but yet from my side, its not something we hardly ever see any real world issues with.

I think its a great product for helping reduce the cortisol bump from stims. I use it for that purpose myself many times.
Would the timing of doses matter or change dependent on when you wake up? Curious how the circadian rhythm works in regards to that. If I wake up at 5am versus someone else waking up at 8am is the dosage based off time of day or just waking up? Hope you understand the question.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would the timing of doses matter or change dependent on when you wake up? Curious how the circadian rhythm works in regards to that. If I wake up at 5am versus someone else waking up at 8am is the dosage based off time of day or just waking up? Hope you understand the question.
The way that I had always read it back when we launched Reduce XT and in years after was the best way was to take 1 capsule upon waking and 1 capsule 4 to 5 hours later and then before bed.